NEED ADVICE NTers WHATS A GOOD USED LUXURY CAR TO BUY FOR 15-17K?

JUST LIKE THE TITLE SAYS IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD LUXURY CAR. MAYBE AN SUV OR COUPE.

I WAS LOOKING INTO A RANGE ROVER BUT THE GAS MILEAGE IS HORRIBLE.

ANY ADVICE?

I ALREADY HAVE A 4 DOOR CAR.

JUST LIKE THE TITLE SAYS IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD LUXURY CAR. MAYBE AN SUV OR COUPE.

I WAS LOOKING INTO A RANGE ROVER BUT THE GAS MILEAGE IS HORRIBLE.

ANY ADVICE?

I ALREADY HAVE A 4 DOOR CAR.

Luxury car? 15-17k?
66293child%20scratching%20head.gif

But idk, arent Lexus IS300 around that price? Thats like sport/luxury right?

Luxury car? 15-17k?
66293child%20scratching%20head.gif

But idk, arent Lexus IS300 around that price? Thats like sport/luxury right?

Just save a little more and get a nicely equipped Camry or Maxima.  You're asking for trouble with possible repair costs.

Just save a little more and get a nicely equipped Camry or Maxima.  You're asking for trouble with possible repair costs.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

this

15-17k used luxury car is just asking for trouble

Originally Posted by E3LAL

this

15-17k used luxury car is just asking for trouble

check out the acura rl. the rl is acura's flagship luxury car that nobody wants. great value if you're looking for a fully loaded lux car that is under-valued on the market. you might find one in your price range.

check out the acura rl. the rl is acura's flagship luxury car that nobody wants. great value if you're looking for a fully loaded lux car that is under-valued on the market. you might find one in your price range.

ok looking for a 2 door or suv but thanks for help and advice. i also have a great mechanic !

Back
Top Bottom