Need confirmation that these are fakes

and just a b grade or what ever else they call them.

Crosshatching outline along border of pl. under stitching, look at reflection. It’s around the whole shoe.
AC9F94E3-CD70-4091-81A1-3C4C770C0077.jpeg

09071A93-C761-4F0D-9526-80674A4EB9E0.jpeg
Hole in left pod
D77FB9D7-4533-4117-A3D5-5871979B50F4.jpeg
Another angle of crosshatching
5FD2E5FD-E32A-4A95-AF08-B7D46738B13F.jpeg 0509CB03-C3B1-46FA-B8CD-46E2807EDCE5.jpeg 0978D01F-BE41-45F8-806A-F15D0DF081E5.jpeg
Other shoe had a line around the pl border.
Look at the reflection.
1C50079D-61F1-4A26-96B2-74CA329A0B02.jpeg B52E71E9-B10A-433E-A9AA-0A2C5915C227.jpeg
This is how they came tied.
030C4DB5-9786-4768-A66F-7D012C4EC5FF.jpeg

I see it. I really dont think these are real. That pl looks rough. The jumpman leg opposite of the ball does not have the jagged calf. It looks more smooth. The ball distance to the liner looks like its too close. Toe cap on that right shoe looks bad. Honestly I would send them back just for the quality issues alone. Im not 100 on if its legit or not tbh.

I see it. I really dont think these are real. That pl looks rough. The jumpman leg opposite of the ball does not have the jagged calf. It looks more smooth. The ball distance to the liner looks like its too close. Toe cap on that right shoe looks bad. Honestly I would send them back just for the quality issues alone. Im not 100 on if its legit or not tbh.
The main think that is bothering me is the faint line along the border of the patent leather all the way around. And the crosshatching all the way around.

Were you able to see that in the pics I provided ? Is that common w/ these?

The main think that is bothering me is the faint line along the border of the patent leather all the way around. And the crosshatching all the way around.

Were you able to see that in the pics I provided ? Is that common w/ these?
Yes I do. Where did you get them from? Can you take straight on pics of the sides and backs?

Wow man, what a flip Im doing right now. But while I know nothing about the site you got them from, they look legit from those pics you recently provided. What size are they?

What do you mean by you ‘flip”?

He does pre orders months ahead of time. Gives big discounts on some shoes.

Here’s my recent order(1st purchase)
Paid $175 for the XIs
And $144 for the up coming infrared VIs

Other lesser released shoes are dam near resell on his site.

What do you mean by you ‘flip”?

He does pre orders months ahead of time. Gives big discounts on some shoes.

Here’s my recent order(1st purchase)
Paid $175 for the XIs
And $144 for the up coming infrared VIs

Other lesser released shoes are dam near resell on his site.
You paid 175 for these? That seems to be a red flag to me.

Yup, pre order 3-4 months ago.
To be honest, its shady as hell that you just got these with those quality issues as far as the pl goes. Again I know nothing about the site. You need to ask more about them in the forums. But they look legit for the most part. The 45s are tight with very little to no spacing between the lines. I went through the site and instagram also. Ask more questions in here. More that know way more than me should help. The overall quality of the shoe looks poor imo. And knowing you pre ordered so much ahead of time, you should have gotten a pristine pair imo.

Dude said they are authentic and said I should study air jordan 11 quality control to find common flaws.

Although I have yet to find any concords with this particular patent leather flaw. And I haven’t found any numbers that look like mines.

I’m leaning toward them being b grades or lower but idk

I've been out of the jordan game for a minute so i cant comment on the shoes themselves...but wasnt retail on these like $220 or something? If so, you got them for $45 under retail which is usually a clear sign of fakes.
B-grades are stamped with a red B on the size tag

Just got back in the game a year , but I've never heard or have seen any 11 model for 50$+ under retail, aside from the cream non-patent ones. The 45 looks off from the sideview, they seem to lean in and not be as sturdy comparing. Sometimes it's hard to wait, but well worth it in the end. Honestly, I wouldn't buy sh@t from that site.

Looked these over a hundred times I think. They lean legit to me. But the quality of the pl alone is enough to send them back. Still the 175 price tag is a major flag that dont make sense. For them to tell you to study legits and flaws shows their business ethics. Regardless, they sent you a crappy pair and they should refund you.

Back
Top Bottom