need help, dunno if I'm crazy vol. possibly nsfw?

So a few weeks ago while doing the grown up thang, I started to realize how incredibly into it I was. Not just regular "I've been with you for a while, this feels good" kinda sex, but more like the "omg my insides are caving in, I will die right ******g now and my life will be complete" variety.

As I'm reaching that point of no return, I find myself holding back TEARS. Not just a single tear rolling down my cheek, trashing- my-land Native American style, but like actual grown up emotion tears. I stopped myself because I didn't want my SO to freak the **** out, but in that moment, life was perfection. And it was more than just physical bliss, it was emotionally inspiring.

So NT, I ask you today... Has this ever happened to you? Maybe the person you were with? I haven't stopped thinking about it and I find myself obsessing over what would have happened if I would have just let go. Would you guys be totally freaked out if someone did that??

(I come to you all because due to the circumstances of said situation, I find comfort knowing I won't be judged TOO harshly due to my quasi-anonymity.)

Never happened to me, but I've had women behave like this on me before. You probably just have yourself a good dude if he makes you feel like this. Just keep that under control and let those "obsessive" feelings stay in the bedroom. It makes for INCREDIBLE sex, as you've found out already. But come back down to earth and get a grip when it's all said and done, because I guarantee you that as soon as he gets that nut son thinking about everything else but you.

[quote name="ATLien Seeko"
as soon as he gets that nut son thinking about everything else but you.

:/ this is mildly depressing but sounds like what I needed to hear.

It's ight though baby girl. Trust me, we love yall to death, but it's something about an orgasm that makes a dude feel like he need to go take care of responsibilities and get important **** done. :lol:

Don't let that get to your ego at all. It's just how some of us are wired. Cant help it.

I'm assuming your a female so ill say this as a man who has never quite felt that way but has had a couple of relationships in my day..

Women have told me it is a combination of just getting good pipe but also the emotional connection that comes with sex-which is the most intimate thing two individuals can do to show their ultimate love to each other.

Now dont let it consume you but next time let it out because nothing that powerful should be pent up out of shame or because its unknown. 

Why deleted? You guys can talk about getting yambs and making fun of fat people but one question about crymaxing & I get silenced? :stoneface:

I'm assuming your a female so ill say this as a man who has never quite felt that way but has had a couple of relationships in my day..

Women have told me it is a combination of just getting good pipe but also the emotional connection that comes with sex-which is the most intimate thing two individuals can do to show their ultimate love to each other.

Now dont let it consume you but next time let it out because nothing that powerful should be pent up out of shame or because its unknown. 

repped.

I don't have very many men to talk to so hearing your side is incredibly important. I'm overly sensitive by nature so I just assumed I was being a dramatic girl. Knowing I'm not the only one makes me feel loads better.

Let it out and cry next time and see what his reaction is. Could bring yall a lil closer by showing him physical manifestation of real feelings like that. You can fake an orgasm, you can fake a good session, but it's hard to fake an emotional response such as tears.

You could take your sex and relationship to the next level OP. It's up to you.

Why deleted? You guys can talk about getting yambs and making fun of fat people but one question about crymaxing & I get silenced? :stoneface:

I was confused because a man would take about 3 sentences to say what you said.

then I realized you were a female and felt :wow: for even asking.

but congrats, maybe you broke a barrier some women never break where they're truly comfortable with sex?

Last edited:
I read it as if u was a man too. I had the jaguars gif face. Scrolled down and realized u pee sitting down

I've had girls cry on me before but it was during anal. Just playing.

Congrats on finding someone that can bring out those emotions.

I intentionally left out any indication of me being a female because I was expecting the onslaught of "pics or ****" or something similar. I wanted real advice and knew I wouldn't stand a chance if I immediately revealed I was a girl on the internet.

NT has grown up over the years :lol:

Thanks again to everyone who has answered.

I think you should've let your emotions all out. If this dude is really a good dude he might've reacted better than you were expecting.

Wait, some of you didn't know OP was a girl? I would have thought "omg my insides are caving in" would have been a dead giveaway.

Wait, some of you didn't know OP was a girl? I would have thought "omg my insides are caving in" would have been a dead giveaway.

i did find that kind of strange. But I didnt really hink much of it. maybe i just havent found a chick that good, that made my insides cave in idk

i wanna hear more details.

most ive had is that point where im tapping the bottom and my world feels like im rocking...like a sexual earthquake

Back
Top Bottom