Need Help Identifying a Song Vol. Unce Unce Unce....

For anybody who listens to Sirius radio on the Electric Area station, you may hear this song multiple times each day.

I'm looking for a House/Trance/Electro song that has lots of piano in it. It sounds vaguely familiar to Robert Miles - Children, but it has a lot more piano...in fact the entire melody is Piano. I'm pretty sure it's one of the newer songs? What I hate is that it's purely instrumental so I can't give you any lyrical description ...only other thing I can say is that it reminds me of some really upbeat elevator music. Thanks for your help, NT

For anybody who listens to Sirius radio on the Electric Area station, you may hear this song multiple times each day.

I'm looking for a House/Trance/Electro song that has lots of piano in it. It sounds vaguely familiar to Robert Miles - Children, but it has a lot more piano...in fact the entire melody is Piano. I'm pretty sure it's one of the newer songs? What I hate is that it's purely instrumental so I can't give you any lyrical description ...only other thing I can say is that it reminds me of some really upbeat elevator music. Thanks for your help, NT

This probably isn't it, but I'll give it a shot

PS Electric Area is
pimp.gif

If it's really new, try Avicii songs. Maybe "Penguin."

This probably isn't it, but I'll give it a shot

PS Electric Area is
pimp.gif

If it's really new, try Avicii songs. Maybe "Penguin."

Thanks for the help, breh....You have no idea how long I've been on youtube searchin %!+#...I probably spent my whole weekend doing that %!+#. Avicii is a new lead, though...so we'll see.

Edit:

I *@$@#!% love you, man.

Thanks for the help, breh....You have no idea how long I've been on youtube searchin %!+#...I probably spent my whole weekend doing that %!+#. Avicii is a new lead, though...so we'll see.

Edit:

I *@$@#!% love you, man.

Back
Top Bottom