Need help identifying these dunks

What's up everyone! New member here and I figured this was a good place to start in my search for these shoes. I bought these about 5 years ago and have been searching for another pair ever since. By far the most comfortable shoe I've owned, they looked great and the colors were awesome. Can anyone identify these to help me start my search for another pair.

Thanks!
2EE2A49B-37A2-4068-82F9-9E1FC55A4801_1_201_a.jpeg

Don't think these are Dunks. If you still have the shoes, post the product code (XXXXXX-XXX) from the size tag.

Although they used to make Dunks w/ Vulcanized sole before, those aren’t them and I think this one is called Ruckus Mid (May have “Zoom” prefixed). Don’t clearly remember whether it was from Nike 6.0 line or not, but I remember this was supposed to be a skateboard shoe and that was not branded as “Nike SB”.

Yet to find the product code, but I think this is probably the one you’re looking for. If these are the one…, have to say good luck finding the pair out since those were released more than 10 years ago and they don’t make em ever since. If you are lucky, you might be able to find em really cheap, but I bet u need to keep searching tho.
Amazon product ASIN B07DGVXTST

Back
Top Bottom