Need help identifying these shoes?

Hey guys! First time poster here, not sure if this belongs in this thread, but I'll give it a try.

I have been searching for this pair of shoes for the last few months, but I could not find it. I spoke to Nike customer rep., 3 of them, but none of them were able to find out which pair of shoes this is....

I tried searching through every shoes on Nike.com, Amazon, Footlocker, Zappos.... I even did a few hours search on Google images.. .No luck....

These seem to be a pair of volleyball shoes, or even Baskeball shoes..... I have attached a few screenshot images from videos, hopefully you all can give me some insights.

Thanks

Fascinating. It looks like some sort of volleyball shoe with a Kobe VI tooling but a different upper. It even has the Joker colorway influence. Nike doesn't really have any men's volleyball shoes commercially available in the US. Who is it that's wearing them?

Yeah I noticed they look similar to the Kobe VI since I have a pair myself. Kobe shoes have always held to it's standards in the volleyball community. The two volleyball players that wore it for the world league this year is Micah Christenson and Reid Priddy. I even got as far as facebook messaging them with no responses. Stalker I know lol.

Has anyone gotten a pair of these?

Just ordered them off athleteps... the thought of a Kobe VI tooling with full herringbone is sort of a dream shoe

Back
Top Bottom