Need help - Obey T-Shirt

So, my girlfriend's grandfather had given this shirt off of his back when he went to travel Thailand. He gave it to a child in need. It holds great significance to her, and he passed away some time ago.. We saw someone wearing it today at the mall and she flipped out. Anybody know where I can get this shirt? It's sold out on Obey's website, but maybe there's a variant site or a site that sells the same print? It has to be this same shirt and print though.. I need your help, NT.

The search terms are "Shepard fairey obey Burmese monk". It's a black t shirt with this print on it.

View media item 952752
Even if you know a website that will print a picture of this on a t shirt that I can order from.. That would help. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Need more backstory. Why'd he give it away if it meant so much to her?

It holds significance to her BECAUSE he wore it and gave it off of his back to a child in need. One of the few pictures they have left of him, he's wearing this shirt. It was a very tragic death in their family.

It holds significance to her BECAUSE he wore it and gave it off of his back to a child in need. One of the few pictures they have left of him, he's wearing this shirt. It was a very tragic death in their family.

Have you tried eBay?

Back
Top Bottom