need help space jams xi 2009 please experience experts prefer

Purchased these space jams for 400 online the box isnt alike to all other,authentic,retail purchase jams but the shoes stand out from being indetified fake bymyself, i need some legit checks, guy has good feedback and even sold dbs ivs 700.00+. Can these be gm, un authorize pairs? ALL IM ASKING FOR IS FAKE OR LEGIT THATS ALL (ignore the box) and can i ask why u say legit/fake? That way i gained knowledge. Before buying on ebay i spent close to half an hour viewing photos of the item the carbon looked legit the 23 the sole does have yellowing spreading out really light no tint blue there is a stamp under the insole etc the jumpman etc i checked all i just need some final legit check,before taking this guy to ebay.View media item 576397

I think these are indeed GMs man sorry..

Soles too icey IMO to be 4+ yrs old

the 23s are squashed and stretched

the box is wrong size and shape

PL cuts are high

Mis aligned pods on soles

rounded off midsoles on the heels

All of the tells of GM bro. Yes some of these issues happen on the RDs but not all of them on the same pair.

Post a pic of the inside tongue tag please.

In sole tag
I assumed the blue lines would be white.. IMO they are still GM... The soles are just too icey and all of the other tells listed above.. As far as the boxs go the Concord box looks sketchier than the Jam box IMO.. It looks too BIG or something to me. 

The concords box is the size of all legit jordan boxes shoes are from finishline. But the jams box is small like a vans size box

The concords box is the size of all legit jordan boxes shoes are from finishline. But the jams box is small like a vans size box
Did you personally buy them at FinishLine or is this what the reseller told you? That box just looks to big and wide or something to me man.. Maybe its just the Jam box is so small, but the Jam box looks legit as far as proportions and embossing IMO...Usually the fakes miss this mark. I dont own any Vans so im not sure of the box size your comparing .. Could you snap a pic with a  8.5X11 piece of printer paper on each box so i can tell the scale of each.. this may help.

The concords were purchased from finishline plus i got the double confirm legit check from sole supremacya store who only sale authentic shoes. Solesupremacy.com is also available online.

Naw the spacejams box is freakin little bro like the box is the sixe of a converse box

I 1000% know the concords are real the space jams box is supersmall bro like converse box like dress up shoes box the concords box is the same size as my bred elevens purchased on footlocker size 14

I 1000% know the concords are real the space jams box is supersmall bro like converse box like dress up shoes box the concords box is the same size as my bred elevens purchased on footlocker size 14
well without anything for scale i cant tell you either way...Do the SJs fit? I know the shoes are the same size then right? So they fit in the SJ box without being smushed and stuffed in there im assuming. IMO this would be correct they should fit nice and snug in the slide box with a little wiggle room. My RD Jams, CGs and Cords all do, size 10.5..(all of my boxs are the same size) Now using that logic those same size 13 shoes would be floating around in the bigger Concord box. This would not be correct, and i can see little to no embossing on the Cord box as I can on the Jam box which is usually missed by the replicas.. I dont know could be the lighting or whatever.. Help me help you fam.

Either way im still saying the Jams are GM. Now the Cords i cant tell you. The size of the bred 11 box means nothing bc they are different boxs.. I have bigger and smaller boxs than my slide out 11s boxs in the closet.

Appreciate the help, fake boxes if u scratch the 23 on the box it makes no or barely any noise real boxes if you scratch it makes the roughling noise, never tried on the jams. Just need to know asap the indetitity of these shoes since i paid 400 i dont want to sleep on them and not be able to get my money back later with ebay so as of now im having a case opened with ebay. The guy keeps saying theyre legit he got them peeped out by shoe collectors im like ******** the box carboard is even a diff color compare to other jams and texture. But the shoes show signs as if they were legit man

Appreciate the help, fake boxes if u scratch the 23 on the box it makes no or barely any noise real boxes if you scratch it makes the roughling noise, never tried on the jams. Just need to know asap the indetitity of these shoes since i paid 400 i dont want to sleep on them and not be able to get my money back later with ebay so as of now im having a case opened with ebay. The guy keeps saying theyre legit he got them peeped out by shoe collectors im like ******** the box carboard is even a diff color compare to other jams and texture. But the shoes show signs as if they were legit man
better safe than sorry bro i would open that case if i was you, tooooooo many little inconsistencies here for my $400...Good luck.. If your in the $400 range you will find a legit pair just keep lookin and keep in mind 90% on Ebay are fugazi..

Back
Top Bottom