Need HELP, Wal-Mart Warrenty

I recently bought a TV from Wal-Mart with the two year insurance plan about 3 months ago. Well wifey came to my apartment and cleaned while I wasn't homeand poof... receipt is missing. What can I do to get proof of insurance? I paid with my Credit Card BTW.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I recently bought a TV from Wal-Mart with the two year insurance plan about 3 months ago. Well wifey came to my apartment and cleaned while I wasn't home and poof... receipt is missing. What can I do to get proof of insurance? I paid with my Credit Card BTW.

tell your girlfriend to go trash digging

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I recently bought a TV from Wal-Mart with the two year insurance plan about 3 months ago. Well wifey came to my apartment and cleaned while I wasn't home and poof... receipt is missing. What can I do to get proof of insurance? I paid with my Credit Card BTW.

tell your girlfriend to go trash digging

No one under the age of stupid needs to reply. Thanks
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
Your GF has keys to your apartment?
Yea, im 25 bro - I trust my wifey.

Dude try going to the walmart u bought it at and explain the situation. I remember returning something that i lost the reciept for and they swiped my debitcard and found the transaction in the system. maybe it'll work for you.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Dude try going to the walmart u bought it at and explain the situation. I remember returning something that i lost the reciept for and they swiped my debit card and found the transaction in the system. maybe it'll work for you.
Thanks for the help bro.

Walmart has your record from the credit card, so just ask them for a copy of your receipt.

Back
Top Bottom