Need help with a nickname

I start getting those faces lol someone brung them up as subjects like the no no ones lol. Am I on boiling point just won 100$ bucks??? Me me yes me.lol

Originally Posted by Tito516

I start getting those faces lol someone brung them up as subjects like the no no ones lol. Am I on boiling point just won 100$ bucks??? Me me yes me.lol

You're like a troll.  That's drunk or high.  Or you might be ghostface killah, I'm not sure.

You're like a troll.  That's drunk or high.  Or you might be ghostface killah, I'm not sure.

I think i take the post peace. wierdo. worse than paying attention to Obama.dudes the president how do you complain so much. cali boring u know how we are think i read this before some other post bring it up. Almost as cool as the attention i get. Hey its laid back not Zoolander intro. Face palm
happy.gif
 have you seened my pictures up.
roll.gif
Worser than kanye inviting his ugly younger cousin to try to fill in my spot as cutest boy in the class hahahahahahaha. I won. hahahahahahaha ...pics are up of me . my sunglasses pics.I guess i bought results. Might of been himself and those rocafella dudes in those funny roca fella jokes man those guys, are funny.

I think i take the post peace. wierdo. worse than paying attention to Obama.dudes the president how do you complain so much. cali boring u know how we are think i read this before some other post bring it up. Almost as cool as the attention i get. Hey its laid back not Zoolander intro. Face palm
happy.gif
roll.gif
Worser than kanye inviting his ugly younger cousin to try to fill in my spot as cutest boy in the class hahahahahahaha. I won. hahahahahahaha ...pics are up of me . my sunglasses pics.I guess i bought results. Might of been himself and those rocafella dudes in those funny roca fella jokes man those guys, are funny.

happy.gif
roll.gif
What did you just say?

happy.gif
roll.gif
What did you just say?

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

happy.gif
roll.gif
What did you just say?
that's what i want to know

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

happy.gif
roll.gif
What did you just say?
that's what i want to know

Its just wierdos out there worser then wannabe's come on red light you get picture cannot have all of me .

Its just wierdos out there worser then wannabe's come on red light you get picture cannot have all of me .

I think i take the post peace. wierdo. worse than paying attention to Obama.dudes the president how do you complain so much. cali boring� u know how we are think i read this before some other post bring it up. Almost as cool as the attention i get. Hey its laid back not Zoolander intro.�Face palm
happy.gif
�have you seened my pictures up.
roll.gif
Worser than kanye inviting his ugly younger cousin to try to fill in my spot as cutest boy in the class hahahahahahaha. I won. hahahahahahaha ...pics are up of me . my sunglasses pics.I guess i bought results.�Might of been himself and those rocafella dudes�in those funny roca fella jokes man those guys, are funny.

roll.gif

I think i take the post peace. wierdo. worse than paying attention to Obama.dudes the president how do you complain so much. cali boring� u know how we are think i read this before some other post bring it up. Almost as cool as the attention i get. Hey its laid back not Zoolander intro.�Face palm
happy.gif
�have you seened my pictures up.
roll.gif
Worser than kanye inviting his ugly younger cousin to try to fill in my spot as cutest boy in the class hahahahahahaha. I won. hahahahahahaha ...pics are up of me . my sunglasses pics.I guess i bought results.�Might of been himself and those rocafella dudes�in those funny roca fella jokes man those guys, are funny.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom