Need idea for where to go on sat for bday party. (NJ/NY heads)

(Mods move if necessary, I felt I'd get more responses in general)

I turn 21 this weekend and I wanted to get some ideas of where to go in the city in terms of a bar/lounge where you can dance & chill and stuff. I wasthinking slate lounge or label lounge, do you know whats a better spot or if there are better spots? I have sm friends coming too

OP sin City in The Bronx,

138 street and park ave..

Telling you man you wont regret it...

when i turned 21 that was the first place i went to and had a great time..

Knicks Fresh, imma hit up a strip club on sunday prolly, but that spot seems cool...do you know any spots i can go to on a sat night, because I have sm chickscoming through also?

If you're looking for a dance area...I wouldn't suggest Slate. It's more of a lounge.

Be a little more specific on what type of venue you're looking for...big? small? cheap? trendy?

Big, im not looking to pay cover (im looking for more of a bar area scene)...but an area to dance would be nice & also plays a hip hop/sm house. Me and myboys are going and sm chicks we know are going also & they're bringing they're friends so a dance section would be cool. I've never been to alounge, I've usually gone to clubs as being im not 21 till this weekend. I def don't wanna pay for cover and drinks though

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Hoboken.
if you're white, rich, and only like to talk about your job/school you went to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

otherwise you'll be the 1 of 8 dudes on the same down to earth girl.

Vue lounge in Brooklyn. It's a rooftop lounge in Park Slope atop Hotel Le Bleu. Best thing of all is that there is not a strict dress code as you can wearsneakers. It is by no means a "hood" spot though.

Back
Top Bottom