Need info on basketball clinics/camps schedules for the summer?

Anybody here know about the schedule of basketball clinics/ camp come summer time. It's for my kid, want to start him young and he has a great knack forit.

Any basketball clinics near mandaluyong?

im not sure where but some pba players put up their own camps..like samboy lim's camp.. try there..

how about Mang Mags ( Ronnie Magsanoc ) (sp?) Basketball clinic? yun pinapakita minsan sa BTV..one hand machine gun..

Don Bosco Technical Institute Makati
Summer Sports Program 2009
  • BASKETBALL
  • FOOTBALL
  • SWIMMING
  • AIKIDO
  • ARNIS
  • KARATEDO
  • TAE KWON DO
  • BADMINTON
  • CHESS
  • TABLE TENNIS
  • VOLLEYBALL
For more details: Please contact 8920101 to 08 local 214 (Sports office)[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Sana meron din contact numbers
smile.gif

I went to the MAGS camp last year and it helped a lot with my fundamentals. Kinda needed some refreshing in that. It's pretty basic, but then it still helped me to some extent.

We've done an event recently, and we've invited the basketball clinics, like Coach E (Eric Altamerano), Mags (Ronnie Magsanoc), Alaska Power Camp (Jojo Lastimosa), & Hoops School (Charlie Favis), I'll check with the contact numbers of those clinics
smile.gif

icebox - any news on the contacts of the clinics you mentioned above? Planning to enroll my kid this summer in one of those clinics.

Just helping out my brother here. Haha. My brother has one. Archers' Basketball Camp (Camp Director: Cholo Villanueva). I'll get the official contact numbers from him or you may PM me for his mobile number.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom