Need Legit Check on some GAMMA'S

So your saying that since you wore them, the pl shrunk and the 23 got wider?
i think he only answered your question about the 23. when people wear them they tend to sctretch and break into segments. especially for people that don't like to unlace their shoes. 

patent leather height is crappy craftsmanship they don't all look the same even from Nike. 

Last edited:

...doesn't everyone's?!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
mine are a 8
here is a size 11 for you smart *****
notice cut and the material the 23s sitting on is more meshed and not super prominent with horizontal lines

2f2e2485_image.jpeg

Smart ***??... pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford just stop man no need to get hurt and go and ask around for pictures of big boy shoes stick to your size 8 or GS shoes and speak only about what YOU got or what YOU can confirm....like I said earlier these forums are filled with little guys and mis-information....don't be that guy.

Smart ***??... pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford just stop man no need to get hurt and go and ask around for pictures of big boy shoes stick to your size 8 or GS shoes and speak only about what YOU got or what YOU can confirm....like I said earlier these forums are filled with little guys and mis-information....don't be that guy.
I didn't ask bud, I looked at past gammas I commented on and the first one I came through was that one.

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black here..Dude maybe you should check yourself..It seems maybe you are the one misinformed..Gammas were one if not the most flawed 11s ever released..PL cuts are all over the place with them..Also the ball lining up with the 23 on 11s is an old tell from the 00's..That dosent apply to most of the new 11 retros and SHOULD NOT be a deal breaker or "hands down" a tell tail sign for fakes..Thats also all over the place with Concords,CGs, Breds and Gammas, Annis. Ive personally seen 1000s of 100% legit 11s where the ball doesn't line up with the 23s...An yes most fakes do line up now, bc the fake factories also think thats the holy grail on 11s.

Legit Gammas will have a slightly darker yellow 23 than most of the fakes(hard to tell unless you compare to a known legit pair).Also the jumpman on the insole should be a tad darker.. The box top embossing and insert shade and negative spacing in the 23s are all solid tells for Gammas.. The 23s should not look stretched like the 1st post, but should look like the last pair in the pic posted above.

Super fake but notice the shade of the 23 and the ball lining up on the authentic pair.
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_SwLw4S2C6o

Last edited:
this is the last pair i'm going to post. these are worn one time as per the seller. I have more pictures as well. But I think the question remains around the 23 and the material it sits on.  Thanks for all your help guys. Imput on these would be great. 

That is the 4 photos I got yesterday. Last one of the inside is the sole was sent late in the day

Price is all a matter of preference... I personally don't like buying used shoes or shoes that are that worn...but I guess you could pay $180-$210?

Back
Top Bottom