Need Nas Stillmatic Freestyle...

Sup ya'll.

Anyone got the Stillmatic freestyle (the one where he disses Jay) but i'm lookin for the version where right before he gets into the "rip the freewayshoot through memphis" part, the mix has the infamous Jay lines, "Ask Nas he don't want it with Hov".

Anyone got that version? Thanks.

this was the calm before the storm. the warning shot to let the camel know it's time to go into hibernation.

UN WAS YOUR FIRST COURT CASE, YOU HAD NO PRIORS

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this was the calm before the storm. the warning shot to let the camel know it's time to go into hibernation.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One of the greatest freestyles of all time...

This is the reason why Jay came so hard on takeover...

%%*% it...i'll say it...

What Nas spit on this @!%% >>> "Thinking of a master plan...beacuse theres nothing but sweat inside my hand..."

Rakim was bumping this hard I bet... one of my favorite freestles of all time.
Son bodied the whole roc in one verse! ! !

Originally Posted by Dapper D

What Nas spit on this @!%% >>> "Thinking of a master plan...beacuse theres nothing but sweat inside my hand..."

damn, thats a strong statement my dude

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

damn, thats a stupid a$s statement my dude

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa... I mean I #++* with Dap but even I can't honor that G
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

By the way, if this is the same track where he said rip through Memphis, then eat Beans on the Freeway -- or some ++#+ like that, that was a tough line. Otherthan that,
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

^he DID kill this +!%$ tho....it was more of an address song than a straight thru diss, but he was on some talk with this....

Seymore CAKE wrote:
EzFlash26 wrote:
SoHi 23 wrote:

damn, thats a stupid a$s statement my dude

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa... I mean I #++* with Dap but even I can't honor that G
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn I knew I would hear @!%! bout that...
%@%% it I stand by what i said...

Historice significance... of cousrse I would have to give it to Rakim...its one of his most famous veres..but based on pure spit...NAH baby...
The @!%! Nas was spitting even before he started getting at Jay...Flawless...
and don't give me that mess about being a different era or some other @!%!...
cause I when I listen to Follow the leader, I swear to god, to this day I'm still amazed....
Paid in full...not so much...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

By the way, if this is the same track where he said rip through Memphis, then eat Beans on the Freeway -- or some ++#+ like that, that was a tough line. Other than that,
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Rip the FREEWAY, shoot through MEMPHIS with money bags
Stop in Philly, order cheese steaks and eat BEANS fas

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Set the mouse trap...

Yea because Jay definitely thought it was sweet only to be on hot97 crying about it
laugh.gif

That, plus he basically admitted he lost the minute he dropped Blueprint 2 (the song).

"Lets do it right this time..."

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Rip the FREEWAY, shoot through MEMPHIS with money bags
Stop in Philly, order cheese steaks and eat BEANS fas
pimp.gif

2i06sxz.jpg

^or that he dedicated the Title Track from the sequel of probably his most celebrated album over a year later....you know that record affected him...
then eat Beans on the Freeway
laugh.gif

I'm sayin, I couldn't remember the line off top but it was definitely a good line.
laugh.gif

At the end of the day (no Cam) yall know how I feel about this battle.

Originally Posted by General Johnson
Right on but i'm looking for the version where the DJ mixes in Jay going, "ask Nas he don't want it with Hov" at Summerjam, andthen Nas proceeds to rip Rocafella with the "Rip the freeway, shoot thru memphis"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Set the mouse trap...

Yea because Jay definitely thought it was sweet only to be on hot97 crying about it
laugh.gif

why you change my post?

"you aint get a coin..."
nas lies.

yalll see his interview on Nahright?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Right on but i'm looking for the version where the DJ mixes in Jay going, "ask Nas he don't want it with Hov" at Summerjam, and then Nas proceeds to rip Rocafella with the "Rip the freeway, shoot thru memphis"
Maaannn... The last time I had that mix was before I had a computer, YEARS AGO. Wish I could help.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom