Need opinion regarding used car

Holy ****, that is way too expensive. Definitely try to wait if possible like the others have said.

Keep an eye on private sellers, maybe some forums too...I just bought a used car with 70,000 miles for a good price, but it was a few weeks before the used car market really exploded, and the seller wasn't really aware of sites where he could get more money and rising prices on the model. There's deals to be had, you just have to put in a lot of work to find one. I had to travel out of state and drive it back almost 1,400 miles. IMO worth it though, hope you get your car soon man!

I bought my 2018 Accord Sport for 24.5k brand new a few years ago.

No way I would pay 21k for a 2017 with 60k miles. How much are they brand new now?

I know how you feel though, I’m in the market for a house and I’m getting squeezed out by these outrageous prices

Just looked on the Honda website, a 2021 Accord Sport starts at 27.5k now. Gonna be pushing damn near 30k by the time you get out the door. Crazy market to buy a car in now

Bruh 72 months for a 2017 60k miles accord???! Thats insane. Car will be 10 years old by time u finish paying it. Yikes

So I been driving an 04 accord with over 280k miles and now I'm finally ready to get a new/used car.

Been looking at a 2017 accord with 60k miles on it for $21,000.

Was thinking about putting 5k down and paying monthly for 72 months.

Just wanted some opinions and thoughts on this as this is my first time buying a car.

Any opinion is appreciated.

5k? Man, get you something BRAND NEW or almost new. Nothing more than 10k miles

Buying are car with 70K mikes will never be a good idea. Just no

without reading what OPs wants and needs are..

ur more or less right, but i wouldn't say it should be avoided at all costs. any used car, esp approaching 70k requires research, and either a solid understanding of cars or a pre-purchase inspection.

granted, you could buy a used car at 70k, get it looked over and it is cool at the time of purchase, but maybe 10k down the road, u get a costly issue. really a very good pre purchase inspection should inform you of what is to come, but also research will tell you common issues to be aware of for the car in question.

if you are buying a project car or something, then really it is all about how much time and effort and money u wanna invest.

Back
Top Bottom