Need P/C and L/C on these DS DMP 6s and 11s

Hey guys a dude offered me 1200 for DMP Pack with a jacket comes with it. They are DS and he provided a receipt. pics are below

stop bumping and take your money somewhere else. I'm not liking the PL cut looking kinda high and super icy soles on the 11s. I say GM too me. I'd personally stay far away

I would suggest to stay away from these. For some reason the heal on the XI looks kinda funny to me. Almost good but too many imperfections, especially on the spacing of the patent leather and white midsole.  Plus it doesn't look even, it looks like its at an angle.

This thread and these replies are the absolute reason as to why things need to change around here.

The DMP pack in the pics are 100% authentic, and for DS DMP VIs to be that icy when DS in these days isn't very hard to believe. This pack was made of quality and sadly was one of the last releases we ever saw of this caliber / meaning.

Legit in every aspect, and if you have the guap, I'd say cop.

stop bumping and take your money somewhere else. I'm not liking the PL cut looking kinda high and super icy soles on the 11s. I say GM too me. I'd personally stay far away

Legit check on a 2012 Bred XI / 2011 Concord XI is completely different from legit checking a pair of DMP XIs from years back.

The soles aren't "super icy" they're yellowing like my DS DMP XIs are. The patent leather cut is high because these are 10x the quality of any recent XI release.

Stop misinforming and being disrespectful, especially when giving an incorrect legit check, please.

As I mentioned in the past, yellowing on icy soles depends on the color of the soles/traction pods that are touching the ice. Icy soles with black traction pods or black soles like these DMP's will not yellow like Concords or Space Jams that have purple and blue traction pods touching the ice. Which is the reason for yellowing to start around the pods.

As I mentioned in the past, yellowing on icy soles depends on the color of the soles/traction pods that are touching the ice. Icy soles with black traction pods or black soles like these DMP's will not yellow like Concords or Space Jams that have purple and blue traction pods touching the ice. Which is the reason for yellowing to start around the pods.

That, and the rubber used on the sole for these is slightly different from the recent releases. It's got more of a gloss to it on the DMPs.

If you guys want, i can pull mine out when I get home and post pics to compare those above.

That, and the rubber used on the sole for these is slightly different from the recent releases. It's got more of a gloss to it on the DMPs.

If you guys want, i can pull mine out when I get home and post pics to compare those above.

I think that would be good for people to see. Do you have Columbias too by any chance?

Spizike231: REPPED X2. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Legit check on a 2012 Bred XI / 2011 Concord XI is completely different from legit checking a pair of DMP XIs from years back.

The soles aren't "super icy" they're yellowing like my DS DMP XIs are. The patent leather cut is high because these are 10x the quality of any recent XI release.

Stop misinforming and being disrespectful, especially when giving an incorrect legit check, please.
Please hop off. I gave my opinion so it's not misinforming. I went from what I know and see. Yes I didn't take into consideration the better quality materials on these but still the 11s are rubbing me wrong with the shape. So if you think these are in fact legit then fine. I help ppl here left and right. I'm not gonna change my opinion until officially proven that these are legit from some one besides you.

Please hop off. I gave my opinion so it's not misinforming. I went from what I know and see. Yes I didn't take into consideration the better quality materials on these but still the 11s are rubbing me wrong with the shape. So if you think these are in fact legit then fine. I help ppl here left and right. I'm not gonna change my opinion until officially proven that these are legit from some one besides you.

Fair enough. I'm just saying, don't tell him to stop bumping and go elsewhere when he is simply trying to get an answer. A legit check should only be made if you are certain about what you think is fake about these. Everything that you stated is only relevant really to the recent release XIs.

Maybe my DMP XIs that I can post once I'm off work will change your mind. They were confirmed legit through the DMP package thread in JB section by multiple people, and I can tell those that are posted are legit.

Also, the DMP package is one of my all time favorite Jordans ever produced.. I've seen many pairs and have done my time researching. I'll wait for someone who has been on here for a while to come in and give their opinion. Maybe a mod or someone who has been here for years.

You're apart of a lot of teams ....you must be a team player 
roll.gif
(lol)

Last edited:
Fair enough. I'm just saying, don't tell him to stop bumping and go elsewhere when he is simply trying to get an answer. A legit check should only be made if you are certain about what you think is fake about these. Everything that you stated is only relevant really to the recent release XIs.

Maybe my DMP XIs that I can post once I'm off work will change your mind. They were confirmed legit through the DMP package thread in JB section by multiple people, and I can tell those that are posted are legit.

Also, the DMP package is one of my all time favorite Jordans ever produced.. I've seen many pairs and have done my time researching. I'll wait for someone who has been on here for a while to come in and give their opinion. Maybe a mod or someone who has been here for years.
I just hate when you getting answers coming in and you still bumping that's all. Maybe it sounded a lil ignorant. I do know how to confirm on different year 11s though down to OGs because as most of us know there are a lot of differences. Idk I keep going back and lookin at the pics and still.. I'd def like to see pics of your pair though

One question tho....the Receipt say "Feb 21 2014" Purchase date, didn't the 11 DMP come out 06'ish  

One question tho....the Receipt say "Feb 21 2014" Purchase date, didn't the 11 DMP come out 06'ish  
Suplex is a consignment shop in Philly dude.

It's funny how homie covered up the price...dude probably got absolutely owned on price. $1800?

Last edited:
I just hate when you getting answers coming in and you still bumping that's all. Maybe it sounded a lil ignorant. I do know how to confirm on different year 11s though down to OGs because as most of us know there are a lot of differences. Idk I keep going back and lookin at the pics and still.. I'd def like to see pics of your pair though

View media item 898711
View media item 898712
View media item 898713
View media item 898716
Here's some off my phone. I'll probably still take some more once I get home cause honestly I love pulling these out.

Back
Top Bottom