Need program help for designing shoes please help

I need help guys. I am trying to grow up to be a shoe designer. It's hard to get in and I don't wanna hear about how i have no chance. I got a few conections...

Anyways I was wondering what would be better for me to use. Adobe Illustrater or Adobe Photoshop. I'm confused on them and stuff but what overall would be better for designing things from scratch. Thanks so much for helping!

Put this in general. I really need help. Can anyone help?
I'm Trip. My real name is Trip, no lie. That's all you really need to know

Alright ima help you out since nobody else will, if you wanna make designs on existing shoes, or fill in outlines of existing shoes, or shoes that you made use photoshop, and if you wanna create shoes from scratch on the comp use illustrator there both pretty good programs, and i haven't seen your work so im not gonna tell you "you aint gotta shot" because quite frankly everybody starts out without a shot.
"The good thing is I get to make all the choices and, of course, my whole family has voiced their opinion on the whole entire thing. But I make my own choices. This is my call."- Corrales​

TEAM CORRALES

Thanks a lot. Only guy who would help me. like wow. I still don't know what to get though

Trip i dont know if you are gonna look at this again, but if you got to www.adobe.com you an get the free trial month versions of the 2 if im not mistaken so if your not sure, what to get go take a look on there site they should have the trial versions.
"The good thing is I get to make all the choices and, of course, my whole family has voiced their opinion on the whole entire thing. But I make my own choices. This is my call."- Corrales​

TEAM CORRALES

yeah or you can download it off limewire or something.

That's what everyone does. Anyways good luck, I am going into this field as well. And you don't need to use a illustrator for designing shoes, it all starts with pencil and paper. And then later you can make it more realistic, but it shouldn't be necessary if your drawings are really good.

Good luck in this my man ! It's hard work, but you can do it.
RIP ISS
2007 members = Straightwacky.

^^^^^ dude edit your post you can get kicked off for saying download on limewire juss looking out for ya, and welcome to niketalk

TEAM CORRALES

TrippinonNikes: Illustrator or Photoshop will not make you a better designer. The only way to be a better designer is to have better designs, not better renderings. I'd suggest sketching all your ideas for shoes, and posting them up here for feedback.

Ha thank you so much guys. Really everyone who has helped. I don't need help with my sketches. I already had a meeting with the head shoe designer of Nike Basketball and Jordan. Real nice guys. Took my under there wings. I'm just trying to get my sketches on a comp to be a little more official.

Thanks so so so much!

You must be one helluva a designer to have had a meeting with Nike and Jordan. If you have anything you've done, on a computer or by hand, I'd really like to see it.

^^^^^^ Cosign with ak47celtics

TEAM CORRALES

Back
Top Bottom