Need some advice and experience vol. over protective family

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by algarve23

first of all stop with all that tuff talk you wouldnt wanna disrespect nobodys household like that
second of all you shoulda knew going to a party that you know no one, something might pop off
third if you play this girl your gunna have her family coming after you, you dont want that stress on your mind over a chick
laugh.gif
sounds like she's been through a lot of boyfriends and now she wants a serious
relationship so my advice dont smash find yourself another chick that doesnt bring that drama.
what tough talk? and i didn't disrespect anybody i kept my cool. I'm just mad the way he talked to me. nobody likes being talked to in a rude way.
I'm not a player i wouldn't do that to anybody( i know there family doesn't know that and there just taking precaution but still).
but your right about the drama part and going to the party alone. i appreciate the advice good looking out

i understand were og is coming from, imagine if you had a daughter would you want any random dude to just smash nahh he knows wassup
the question really is what are your intentions beacause as men we all know what your after..?

yea i understand where he's coming from but i think he was out of line to go out and threaten me. If someone threatened you would you get mad?
My intentions are good i just don't want to smash. I think the reason it got me so upset is because my intentions are good.
If i have a daughter I'm just going to teach her the best i can from right and wrong.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

this thread is stupid...

Agreed, he's drunk, of course he's going to say $+!+. OP don't tell me you never said anything stupid when you were drunk.
Just brush it off.
Pics?

first of all stop with all that tuff talk you wouldnt wanna disrespect nobodys household like that
second of all you shoulda knew going to a party that you know no one, something might pop off
third if you play this girl your gunna have her family coming after you, you dont want that stress on your mind over a chick
laugh.gif
sounds like she's been through a lot of boyfriends and now she wants a serious
relationship so my advice dont smash find yourself another chick that doesnt bring that drama.
what tough talk? and i didn't disrespect anybody i kept my cool. I'm just mad the way he talked to me. nobody likes being talked to in a rude way.
I'm not a player i wouldn't do that to anybody( i know there family doesn't know that and there just taking precaution but still).
but your right about the drama part and going to the party alone. i appreciate the advice good looking out

i understand were og is coming from, imagine if you had a daughter would you want any random dude to just smash nahh he knows wassup
the question really is what are your intentions beacause as men we all know what your after..?

yea i understand where he's coming from but i think he was out of line to go out and threaten me. If someone threatened you would you get mad?
My intentions are good i just don't want to smash. I think the reason it got me so upset is because my intentions are good.
If i have a daughter I'm just going to teach her the best i can from right and wrong.

i salute you for that
you sound like a young dude
my advice dont waste your time on sleezy chicks

Back
Top Bottom