need some advice from you wiser nters

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.

Long read. No cliffs. Sorry for another thread about relationship advise, but I've got nowhere else to go. I love my girl, I love sex, but I don't trust condoms and my girl is afraid of the pill. I don't want to %%*! up our lives by getting her pregnant and struggling like my parents did. Am I being paranoid by not trusting condoms? Should I just write off sex until I'm financially stable, which will be a while since I'm an 18 year old college kid. I know most of you will tell me I'm stupid for being in a relationship at my age but it happens. Discuss.

You can either trust the condom or trust your luck, unless you want to refrain from smashing all together

You can either trust the condom or trust your luck, unless you want to refrain from smashing all together

How don't you trust condoms?

If you don't want her pregnant and shes not on the pill strap up man..

Condoms don't only prevent pregnancy but it protects against STD's.

Your young so you should be putting all your trust in condoms.

NOT putting one on and slipping up with the pullout method could potentially mess up both your lives.

Be smart homie safe sex is the best sex.

How don't you trust condoms?

If you don't want her pregnant and shes not on the pill strap up man..

Condoms don't only prevent pregnancy but it protects against STD's.

Your young so you should be putting all your trust in condoms.

NOT putting one on and slipping up with the pullout method could potentially mess up both your lives.

Be smart homie safe sex is the best sex.

Originally Posted by ocho6five

You and I both know this aint happening.

I don't know what to tell you fam...use a condom and the pull out method? I think you're being a bit paranoid.

Originally Posted by ocho6five

You and I both know this aint happening.

I don't know what to tell you fam...use a condom and the pull out method? I think you're being a bit paranoid.

Is it that you don't trust condoms or you don't like condoms?

Spoiler [+]
also obvious troll is obvious
glasses.gif

Is it that you don't trust condoms or you don't like condoms?

Spoiler [+]
also obvious troll is obvious
glasses.gif

Why don't you trust condoms, just buy your own if you're afraid of hole being poked.

You're running out of options dude. Aside form abstinence, that's your safest bet.

Why don't you trust condoms, just buy your own if you're afraid of hole being poked.

You're running out of options dude. Aside form abstinence, that's your safest bet.

I use condoms, I'm not an idiot, I just don't want to put my future in the hands of a thin layer of latex. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I use condoms, I'm not an idiot, I just don't want to put my future in the hands of a thin layer of latex. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

"dont trust condoms" he says lol. What you think they part of the illuminati or somethin?

wrap up, and pull out. thats all there is to it.

"dont trust condoms" he says lol. What you think they part of the illuminati or somethin?

wrap up, and pull out. thats all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom