Need some extra $$$ and chacha isn't hiring lol

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Cut grass, rake leaves. You can get like $20 a yard.. make a whole day's work out of it..

I remember I bought a pair of nikes with my homie by cuttin yards around the hood for like 15$ a yard, front and back. Started at like 9 am, and ended at like 6:30 or 7. Made like 50 bucks each
pimp.gif

LOL 50 bucks each house or in a day? damn if you work for 9-6 and make 50 bucks your better off working at MickeyD

Hey, OP, are you in Highchool?

I am in highschool, and I found a way to earn about 50 dollars an hour by barely doing ANYTHING. Me and a friend found out about it. It's completely legal.I've made about $450 this in 5 days. Holla if you're interested.

Oh, and it's not an official job. It's just something to do if you have spare time. But it will work best if you have some criterias

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

I am in highschool, and I found a way to earn about 50 dollars an hour by barely doing ANYTHING. Me and a friend found out about it. It's completely legal. I've made about $450 this in 5 days. Holla if you're interested.

Oh, and it's not an official job. It's just something to do if you have spare time. But it will work best if you have some criterias

nerd.gif
info please...

i looked into kgb, did the challenge, the training, then the simulation, its pretty bogus, id like to make more then a dollar an hour if possible for actualwork.

Originally Posted by awwsome

emmanuelabor wrote:
Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Cut grass, rake leaves. You can get like $20 a yard.. make a whole day's work out of it..

I remember I bought a pair of nikes with my homie by cuttin yards around the hood for like 15$ a yard, front and back. Started at like 9 am, and ended at like 6:30 or 7. Made like 50 bucks each
pimp.gif
you taking my homie carlos and pablos job man.
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

try again.
eek.gif

2qivc7b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i thought i was the only one who saw that
laugh.gif

Now if I said something racist against black people this would of been 10 pages+ and full of stonefaces.

*edit

^ everyone knows I'm mexican
indifferent.gif

plus i really know people that do cut grass. *names changed for privacy*

I am in highschool, and I found a way to earn about 50 dollars an hour by barely doing ANYTHING. Me and a friend found out about it. It's completely legal. I've made about $450 this in 5 days. Holla if you're interested.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
yo quiero saber tambien
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

its funny cuz i run a trailer business, and there are PLENTY of WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, IRISH, PORTUGUESE, MEXICAN,ITALIAN, SOUTH AMERICAN, TURKISH and ETC that run lawn cutting businesses, and even cut lawns themselves :shrug: its not a "mexican" thing. that is so sterotypical.real talk, and that ain't right. i think it's funny how ppl act like they can't lower their standars to "cutting grass" as a job, yet i know ppl that run businesses like these and are makin at least 150,000 YEARLY. theyre makin more than teachers and alot of ppl goin to school for pity careers

so before talkin about" mowing lawns" think what you say first, because even if they mexican. TELL THEM WHY YOU MAD! cuz they most likely makin double the money you make. lulz.

p.s im not mexican. i just think racism to the hispanic culture is discusting

and i think its even more funny when dominicans and Ricans try and seperate themselves, as a different kind. when theyre hispanic also and even worse. most mixed wth monkey. smh.
in my town i have never seen anything but mexicans running landscaping businesses, my boys dad is cakin' off his business though.

its funny cuz i run a trailer business, and there are PLENTY of WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, IRISH, PORTUGUESE, MEXICAN,ITALIAN, SOUTH AMERICAN, TURKISH and ETC that run lawn cutting businesses, and even cut lawns themselves :shrug: its not a "mexican" thing. that is so sterotypical.real talk, and that ain't right. i think it's funny how ppl act like they can't lower their standars to "cutting grass" as a job, yet i know ppl that run businesses like these and are makin at least 150,000 YEARLY. theyre makin more than teachers and alot of ppl goin to school for pity careers

so before talkin about" mowing lawns" think what you say first, because even if they mexican. TELL THEM WHY YOU MAD! cuz they most likely makin double the money you make. lulz.

and i think its even more funny when dominicans and Ricans try and seperate themselves, as a different kind. when theyre hispanic also and even worse. most mixed wth monkey. smh.

All that "I think racism is disgusting" and you finish with this?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

All that "I think racism is disgusting" and you finish with this?
indifferent.gif
That's what I was about to say.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom