Need some feedback on a website, you may like this.

I would like for you guys to checkout a project that me a a few of my boys are working on called Tiddbits.  It uses an algorithm to find skin to scenery ratios, and marks the facebook pictures with the most skin showing as "interesting".  That way, you get all of the bikini pics, and none of the food pics.

I'm assisting with the development and debugging of this project, so please let me know any suggestions, or if you notice any bugs in the site (include browser and os version plz).

We're trying to develop accuracy, which will in turn, help you.  So please, help a brother out.

Tiddbits

also, cop the app in the itunes app store for only 99 cents, if not cause you like, but because i'm not out here robbing and selling dope in front of your mama's crib.

Last edited:
also, cop the app in the itunes app store for only 99 cents, if not cause you like, but because i'm not out here robbing and selling dope in front of your mama's crib.

if you out here coding apps/websites you def wouldn't be out robbin or sellin dope regardless...

nevermind that, seems like it could blow up...good luck to you.

Looks pretty dope man. Idk about the logo though, looks kinda generic, I think you need something that is a little more simple and unique.

Back
Top Bottom