Need some help food help?

Hey dmv room. Just moved here from jersey and I need some help finding some stuff.  Where's could i get some good jamaican food from. Also i'm not a pork eater so I need to find a place that sells beef bacon, like a butcher or something.  I'm in frederick, md so I know not to look here for that stuff.  But I have been to the other spots for the peruvian chicken and stuff, so im not afraid to travel?  Any help is appericated.

Hey dmv room. Just moved here from jersey and I need some help finding some stuff.  Where's could i get some good jamaican food from. Also i'm not a pork eater so I need to find a place that sells beef bacon, like a butcher or something.  I'm in frederick, md so I know not to look here for that stuff.  But I have been to the other spots for the peruvian chicken and stuff, so im not afraid to travel?  Any help is appericated.

pimp.gif
*Bernie Mac*Welcome gotdammit welcome!*Bernie Mac*
As far as Jamaican food goes (if we're talking carry outs,restaurants etc)...
The only place that i've been going to for years that I can vouch for is Negril's.I'm not sure what's over there in Fred Co.,but there's one in Silver Spring on Georgia ave and I THINK there's still one over there near Howard University.There's probably some spots a lot closer to you though.

pimp.gif
*Bernie Mac*Welcome gotdammit welcome!*Bernie Mac*
As far as Jamaican food goes (if we're talking carry outs,restaurants etc)...
The only place that i've been going to for years that I can vouch for is Negril's.I'm not sure what's over there in Fred Co.,but there's one in Silver Spring on Georgia ave and I THINK there's still one over there near Howard University.There's probably some spots a lot closer to you though.

Back
Top Bottom