Need some help from the NT fam on IG

I'm in a sneaker contest against 3 other guys with 6 to 8 times the amount fo followers, and the prize Monday are Container Store drop fronts, 30 of them. I'd appreciate it if you go give me a vote by liking this pic on The Monday Midsole IG

Edit: I picked this pair because it was released in Spring (2015), so was an added play onto the theme "Spring Combo"

Last edited:
How many of the drop fronts you gon give me?

:rofl:

I need them myself man...
Need Drops.PNG

You’re neck And neck with the lebron dude but you guys are both way out in front! Good luck. When does the contest end?

You’re neck And neck with the lebron dude but you guys are both way out in front! Good luck. When does the contest end?

Monday night on the Monday Midsole youtube show they have the popular vote go along with the vote of the hosts of the show and 2 guests. The guy with the LeBrons takes incredible shots all the time, so I knew he was going to be hard to beat. I appreciate all the love from the NT fam!

This is my shot previously that got me into this finals round when the hashtag was SneakerHallmark

Attachments

• snhm.PNG
    snhm.PNG
    613.8 KB · Views: 20
The Lebron guy won, but still appreciate anybody voting for me. The popular vote was just one aspect, so it is what it is. Some other time...

Back
Top Bottom