Need some help nt. DWI last night.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Idk why I opened the door. Bad move on my part

bc you are not hood. you should always remain one step ahead of the law. you should have just went to bed player.

hope it works out for you bruh.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Idk why I opened the door. Bad move on my part

bc you are not hood. you should always remain one step ahead of the law. you should have just went to bed player.

hope it works out for you bruh.

I was in this situation a few months ago (i was actually pulled over on the road tho, smh at your easily avoidable situation) you're about to be in the hole at least 4-5 g's for a lawyer, who will fight your case if its good enough or get you a reduction to a dwai, which is a traffic infraction and not a criminal offense like a dwi is...this will most likely happen for you because its your first time and im assuming u have no other priors for drinking.....or if you dont wanna pay that money, face the music and take the conviction, which will give you a misdemeanor and a criminal record for the rest of your life....pick one

I was in this situation a few months ago (i was actually pulled over on the road tho, smh at your easily avoidable situation) you're about to be in the hole at least 4-5 g's for a lawyer, who will fight your case if its good enough or get you a reduction to a dwai, which is a traffic infraction and not a criminal offense like a dwi is...this will most likely happen for you because its your first time and im assuming u have no other priors for drinking.....or if you dont wanna pay that money, face the music and take the conviction, which will give you a misdemeanor and a criminal record for the rest of your life....pick one

Back
Top Bottom