Need some help nt. DWI last night.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Why did you even open the door for the cops?
laugh.gif

For real though, dont drink and drive...

Take the L,

&

Learn from the L.

Good Luck OP.. Hope you learned your lesson.

Take the L,

&

Learn from the L.

Good Luck OP.. Hope you learned your lesson.

I don't have any sympathy for drunk drivers, I'm just glad you didn't hurt anyone.

Hopefully, you'll learn from this.

I don't have any sympathy for drunk drivers, I'm just glad you didn't hurt anyone.

Hopefully, you'll learn from this.

I definitely learned my lesson. It could have ended up much worse. My neighbor had me recorded on his phone parking and gettin out the car. It was 15 min from when I got home that they showed up. I was not in the right mind set to think about how easy I could have avoided everything. But I figured since they had me recorded I should just complied instead of making it worse for myself

I definitely learned my lesson. It could have ended up much worse. My neighbor had me recorded on his phone parking and gettin out the car. It was 15 min from when I got home that they showed up. I was not in the right mind set to think about how easy I could have avoided everything. But I figured since they had me recorded I should just complied instead of making it worse for myself

Originally Posted by ToMa630

dude, you must have been loud or acting crazy for your neighbor to actually record you. Or, the cop just said that for you to admit you were driving drunk

Originally Posted by ToMa630

dude, you must have been loud or acting crazy for your neighbor to actually record you. Or, the cop just said that for you to admit you were driving drunk

idk man, That was dumb as hell of you to talk to the police... recorded or not....Thats not really solid proof that you were drunk...

Good luck though.... DWI's are the worst.

idk man, That was dumb as hell of you to talk to the police... recorded or not....Thats not really solid proof that you were drunk...

Good luck though.... DWI's are the worst.

Look what you have started. I forgot to mention the AA meetings that are going to run you at least 3-500. Good to see the community chipping advice tho. You better save every comment posted to this thread and read it faithfully until judgment day, no religion.

Speaking of AA meetings = Some real people gathered together in one room, helping one another by admitting their mistakes and learning from one another. You will gain a bit of street knowledge from
smokin.gif
individuals whether or not you like it. LITRALLY!

Look what you have started. I forgot to mention the AA meetings that are going to run you at least 3-500. Good to see the community chipping advice tho. You better save every comment posted to this thread and read it faithfully until judgment day, no religion.

Speaking of AA meetings = Some real people gathered together in one room, helping one another by admitting their mistakes and learning from one another. You will gain a bit of street knowledge from
smokin.gif
individuals whether or not you like it. LITRALLY!

for real dog they recorded you?? Did you see the recording?? That's the oldest trick in the book... DENY DENY DENY.... But take the L... Learn from it.. move on...

for real dog they recorded you?? Did you see the recording?? That's the oldest trick in the book... DENY DENY DENY.... But take the L... Learn from it.. move on...

Why would you open the door? without a warrant they cant invade your home. they need probable cause to get a warrant which they had based on the damage of your car and the curb but by they time they got one you would have been sober and they wouldn't have gone through all that trouble to get it. looks like your gonna be posting some shoes in the selling thread to pay for the Lawyer fees. *crossing fingers that you're a size 10 
roll.gif

Why would you open the door? without a warrant they cant invade your home. they need probable cause to get a warrant which they had based on the damage of your car and the curb but by they time they got one you would have been sober and they wouldn't have gone through all that trouble to get it. looks like your gonna be posting some shoes in the selling thread to pay for the Lawyer fees. *crossing fingers that you're a size 10 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom