Need some lodging info in LA (I'm coming back!!!)

Whatup SoCal NT fam?!
I'm gonna be coming back out to LA towards the end of July and I'm looking for a nice spot to stay at. Some area/place with a nice view of the city.

The last few times, I stayed at this spot in Silver Lake that had a dope view of the Griffith Observatory & the Hollywood sign. It was cool because Undefeated was within walking distance as well as a few cool restaurants on Sunset Blvd. I know the city fairly well so any advice would be great.

This was where I stayed at the last few times

2c16e0
2c168a

2c169c

Would anybody have a recommendation on where would be a chill spot to lounge at for a week?

Whatup SoCal NT fam?!
I'm gonna be coming back out to LA towards the end of July and I'm looking for a nice spot to stay at. Some area/place with a nice view of the city.

The last few times, I stayed at this spot in Silver Lake that had a dope view of the Griffith Observatory & the Hollywood sign. It was cool because Undefeated was within walking distance as well as a few cool restaurants on Sunset Blvd. I know the city fairly well so any advice would be great.

This was where I stayed at the last few times

2c16e0
2c168a

2c169c

Would anybody have a recommendation on where would be a chill spot to lounge at for a week?

Shout out to MECKS for making me feel at home on my first visit and takin me out to SA Studios.
Good dude

Shout out to MECKS for making me feel at home on my first visit and takin me out to SA Studios.
Good dude

Its a vacation rental.
I notice those are a lot better than hotels because the cost is almost the same and if you're lucky, you can get it cheaper.
I like vacation rentals because of privacy and I don't have to deal with too much BS that you have to deal with at hotels.
No loud neighbors, no kids running up & down the hallway, nobody talking loud outside of the room... feels just like home

Its a vacation rental.
I notice those are a lot better than hotels because the cost is almost the same and if you're lucky, you can get it cheaper.
I like vacation rentals because of privacy and I don't have to deal with too much BS that you have to deal with at hotels.
No loud neighbors, no kids running up & down the hallway, nobody talking loud outside of the room... feels just like home

bro, if you coming back, please let me have a small get-together at ur place. lol. that view/apartment was sickening

bro, if you coming back, please let me have a small get-together at ur place. lol. that view/apartment was sickening

LOL, no prob homes. A cookout/small get together would be pretty dope... I'll be more situated on this trip so I'm ready to ball out (without waking up almost dead)
Oh, it's official.
I might get the upstairs part which is a little bit bigger.

Or this spot in West Hollywood

11.jpg

13.jpg

two.jpg

LOL, no prob homes. A cookout/small get together would be pretty dope... I'll be more situated on this trip so I'm ready to ball out (without waking up almost dead)
Oh, it's official.
I might get the upstairs part which is a little bit bigger.

Or this spot in West Hollywood

11.jpg

13.jpg

two.jpg

Originally Posted by MECKS

NT mini summit
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

NT mini summit
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
nerd.gif

I ended up getting that spot in Silverlake but it'll be the upstairs unit with a bigger balcony... dude who owns the spot in West Hollywood seems like a creep that has all kinds of hidden cameras in his spot.

I ended up getting that spot in Silverlake but it'll be the upstairs unit with a bigger balcony... dude who owns the spot in West Hollywood seems like a creep that has all kinds of hidden cameras in his spot.

Back
Top Bottom