Need some pricing help. Brand new in box DS Jordan 6 White Infrared.

So it's time to get rid of them. The whites arent my thing but I managed to snag a pair on release. I dont see any for sale but granted I dont know all the sites to look. What's a fair asking price for these? Brand new, never worn, never unlaced, been out of the box 3 times total since purchase. I even have the receipt somewhere if that matters. Thanks guys.

Size 10.5

Last edited:
Those are so nice.  Reality is maybe 220-30 max.  But most wont bite. 200-210 safe.  Dont judge by ebay prices.  Thats just my opinion.  If you were in front of me with those, Id give you 220 without hesitation.  Pricing is all about the buyer and what to the pair means to them.  Very fickel when it comes to value.  Good luck.

Those are so nice.  Reality is maybe 220-30 max.  But most wont bite. 200-210 safe.  Dont judge by ebay prices.  Thats just my opinion.  If you were in front of me with those, Id give you 220 without hesitation.  Pricing is all about the buyer and what to the pair means to them.  Very fickel when it comes to value.  Good luck.
Thanks man.

I was hoping a little more given that they're as new as if someone walked into a retail store and bought em. Like I said, taken out a few times for photos and put right back in the box. And yeah, I dont trust ebay at all so I didnt even look on there. That's why I asked here.

I know there wasnt as much hype for these as the rest of the VIs but since I dont see many at all on the market and given that these were completely brand new I was hoping I had something pretty desireable to at least trade into a V or VI I really want.

Thanks again.

Thanks man.

I was hoping a little more given that they're as new as if someone walked into a retail store and bought em. Like I said, taken out a few times for photos and put right back in the box. And yeah, I dont trust ebay at all so I didnt even look on there. That's why I asked here.

I know there wasnt as much hype for these as the rest of the VIs but since I dont see many at all on the market and given that these were completely brand new I was hoping I had something pretty desireable to at least trade into a V or VI I really want.

Thanks again.
220-230 max is what these go for

Back
Top Bottom