Need some RIM Help ... Suggestions ??

Anyone got any good sites?

Looking to get rims within the next few days ...

Dont really know any / the ones I do know suck.

Not looking to get anything over 20 and Cant go higher the 2k.

Dont really want chrome.

Either all black or black/gray.

25sndc4.jpg

eb668m.jpg

Any suggestions ????

nerd.gif

For what vehicle?
(Sorry but tinypic is blocked at work so I can't see the pics if it is the pics of your car)

Honestly, with the 'Lac, I'd get a nice 3-piece set of wheels...some Asanti's or Forgiato's. You can get a nice used set for around $2K

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Honestly, with the 'Lac, I'd get a nice 3-piece set of wheels...some Asanti's or Forgiato's. You can get a nice used set for around $2K
I agree with the Forgiato's. Im not a fan of Asanti's. The $2k is the limiting factor. There are some nice 360 Forged and HRE thatwould look awesome on the car as well.

Thanks Cam and Wj.

I was just looking on ebay and majority of the Forgiatos are going for a grip.

Theres a few that are cheap as of now but well c what happens.

Im not crazy about Asantis, dont know what it is about them.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Thanks Cam and Wj.

I was just looking on ebay and majority of the Forgiatos are going for a grip.

Theres a few that are cheap as of now but well c what happens.

Im not crazy about Asantis, dont know what it is about them.

I love Asanti's myself, but Forgiato's? Maaaaannnnnnn...they do somethin to me!

They're high as HELL...that's why I suggested a good, used set. New, they're $1100 EACH...and that's before tires.

What state are you in? I'll find a few sets for you....

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Get some DPEs or leave the OEM wheels if you're gonna get some wheels at Les Schwab...
Wheels like DPE and Enkreuz looks only right on Euros.

If he's going to buy a used set of wheels at 2k, begger can't be chooser..but it would be nice if he can get a set with aggressive offset sothey're flush against the fenders.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I agree with the Forgiato's. Im not a fan of Asanti's. The $2k is the limiting factor. There are some nice 360 Forged and HRE that would look awesome on the car as well.
came in here to say hre..but then he'll need suspension work to really pull it off

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

TCII.jpg

pimp.gif
You see the car he's working with, right?
laugh.gif
I love Advan as much as the next man, hell I had the gold TCII's on my Evo, but I wouldbe laughing to the max if I see a Caddy on them. At that point, he can just get the Tein doll to rock inside behind the windshield and that stupid n00b driverleaf Honda owners always display on their windshield.

Thanks for the help guys.

I ended up goin to my dads friends tire shop earlier.

I got these XIX .

Model # is X 03.

X03.jpg

$1300 w/ tires mounted.

Picking them up tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom