Need suggestions on what to bring to college this fall

Im going to Virginia tech this fall and Im wondering how many shoes I should take and what else is essential to bring to college
nerd.gif

Thanks for the help and sorry if this is put in the wrong place
ohwell.gif

lol don't plan on being fitted on the daily, no one really cares what you wear. Theres only so much room in a dorm also keep that in mind

make sure u bring ur freshest kicks, and as many as u can
bring your top of the line clothes man, this isnt high school anymore, you have to go out there and impress these dudes and women on campus
bring all ur expensive jewlery if you have and put on a show my dude!

i would say 3 pairs of shoes is good and don't bring any that hold major value

if you can get in touch with your roommate plan something out like he brigns the tv you bring the stereo and microwave etc

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

i would say 3 pairs of shoes is good and don't bring any that hold major value

if you can get in touch with your roommate plan something out like he brigns the tv you bring the stereo and microwave etc

Thanks man I think I will mainly just bring 2 beaters and maybe one nice pair for going out

someone post the list from like 2 or 3 years ago that gets posted every year when this question gets asked
laugh.gif

I brought 12 pairs with me first year. This year, I brought 5 with me, but now I have 15 with some pickups.

Flip flops for the show is a must.

bring a little tool kit. i can't tell you how many times i've used mine/had my friends borrow it

Serious question to OP, what did your gpa/test scores look like & your extracurriculars. And when you get to VT, keep us updated w/ pics or video possiblyI'm thinking about applying to VT.
pimp.gif

yall really only have 3 pairs at school? i brought everything i owned with me cuz i didn't know what to expect...

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

Serious question to OP, what did your gpa/test scores look like & your extracurriculars. And when you get to VT, keep us updated w/ pics or video possibly I'm thinking about applying to VT.
pimp.gif

GPA-4.33

SAT CR+M=1310

Xtra-Volleyball, Soccer, National Honors Society, Computer Club, Debate Club
Ill keep you updated bro

Originally Posted by Sole Emcee92

Serious question to OP, what did your gpa/test scores look like & your extracurriculars. And when you get to VT, keep us updated w/ pics or video possibly I'm thinking about applying to VT.
pimp.gif

I got into VT, although I'm not going there. I had a 3.8 cumulative GPA and 1860 SAT. I visited the campus, I didn't like it too much for somereason. By the way, a friend of mine got in with a 3.0 cumulative GPA and like 16XX SAT (I'm not 100% sure about his SAT score...), so it isn't reallyhard to get in.

Edit: By the way, someone make sure to PM "The Encore" about this. I remember he made a thread like this like 3 years ago in the summer of 2005before he went to college. He got SEVERAL helpful responses and he said that he even made a Word document about it. I don't know if he still has it, butit's worth it to ask. I'll also be going off to college this fall, so I'll need it soon as well.

Originally Posted by mylife07

An A average GPA with an F average SAT?? i don't how that works out.

If you're talking about the OP, he was referring to his score without the writing section. 1310/1600, which is a pretty good score.

Originally Posted by MadMon3yMatt

Im going to Virginia tech this fall and Im wondering how many shoes I should take and what else is essential to bring to college
nerd.gif

Thanks for the help and sorry if this is put in the wrong place
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
Will be good to see you here. I only brought 7 pairs of shoes,jackets (will most definately need winter clothing) and my essentials (laptop, iPod, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom