need workout advice please help

for starters i NEVER come in this section of nt sorry if there is a post already made for these type of questions

for starters im 21 6'0 183 pounds im looking for somone help me build a good weekly workout ive been going to the gym for about a week now but wanted totake in some advice on some good workouts cause i honestly have no clue......
tired.gif

1. I was looking for a good daily workout (please be specific)
2. Good but simple foods to eat
3.good ab workouts and how many crunches should i do a day (when should i start to see results cause ive been doing it for a week now and i havent been seeingnothing)
4.shakes
5.and anything else that might help

thanks in advance

Can't help you with the first one, but have you pondered a vegan diet? You can eat as many vegetables as you want. You can eat LOTS of fruits,too. Grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds to fill out your protein and fat needs. Which leads me to abs. Keep your fat intake to below 15% (around10% is preferable) and make sure they are raw sources like avocado, nuts, seeds, unrefined olive oil, coconut oil, hemp oil, flax seed oil. Ideally, you don't want to consume much, if any, of these fats. We really do not need that much fat and protein in our diet. We can get them all in fruits and veg. Gorillas are huge, muscular animals and most of their diet is plant based. For some odd reason, humans think they can get 30% oftheir calories from protein and that'll make them big. It's unnatural and a precursor to cancer. Strive for 80% carbs (from fruit, somegrains), 10% protein (eat lots of leafy greens and vegetables), and 10% fat (abundant in leafy greens, add in some seeds like hemp or flax, and avocado.) No need for shakes unless they're green smoothies. Do gorillas down protein shakes? I think not. Horses? No. Humans are just clueless when itcomes to nutrition. Read "The China Study" if you want to know the real deal.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

for starters i NEVER come in this section of nt sorry if there is a post already made for these type of questions

for starters im 21 6'0 183 pounds im looking for somone help me build a good weekly workout ive been going to the gym for about a week now but wanted to take in some advice on some good workouts cause i honestly have no clue......
tired.gif

1. I was looking for a good daily workout (please be specific)
2. Good but simple foods to eat
3.good ab workouts and how many crunches should i do a day (when should i start to see results cause ive been doing it for a week now and i havent been seeing nothing)
4.shakes
5.and anything else that might help

thanks in advance
its gonna be awhile buddy, just do proper technique and dont half @@% it and have a right mind frame.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Can't help you with the first one, but have you pondered a vegan diet? You can eat as many vegetables as you want. You can eat LOTS of fruits, too. Grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds to fill out your protein and fat needs. Which leads me to abs. Keep your fat intake to below 15% (around 10% is preferable) and make sure they are raw sources like avocado, nuts, seeds, unrefined olive oil, coconut oil, hemp oil, flax seed oil. Ideally, you don't want to consume much, if any, of these fats. We really do not need that much fat and protein in our diet. We can get them all in fruits and veg. Gorillas are huge, muscular animals and most of their diet is plant based. For some odd reason, humans think they can get 30% of their calories from protein and that'll make them big. It's unnatural and a precursor to cancer. Strive for 80% carbs (from fruit, some grains), 10% protein (eat lots of leafy greens and vegetables), and 10% fat (abundant in leafy greens, add in some seeds like hemp or flax, and avocado.) No need for shakes unless they're green smoothies. Do gorillas down protein shakes? I think not. Horses? No. Humans are just clueless when it comes to nutrition. Read "The China Study" if you want to know the real deal.
Im not an expert, but I dont really agree with that theory. I dont think you are going to get muscular from 10% of protein, especialy when itcomes form vegetables that is not really well absorbed.

It really depends on your lifestyle and your goals, but I say your it should be more of: 35% protein, 50% carbs, 15% fat, and Im talking about the healthy ones(like carbs from whole grain stuff, not candy).

OP,
Just look through the topic about spring break and learn from that. If you still got some questions Im sure there will be somebody who will help you. I wouldstart with a whole body workout on one session (your a beginner, so the split workouts are not really for you) with reps around 14-16 x 3. You might want tothink about adding some cardio workouts, so your abs might show more. Doing crunches will help, but you need a low body fat % for your abs to show, and this ismade in the kitchen (eating healthy meals adjusted to your goals) and during cardio workouts.

Back
Top Bottom