Hungry I's

B-R-B

Gumba's

Supper Bowl Sunday's

Fry Me To The Moon

Eat You're Heart Out

..and NT's favorite

FapJack's

YNS. You're not starving, because you're at a buffet!

Damn, I'm good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I think seconds and thirds is brilliant. I'd go with that before he edits it out and asks for a Paypal donation.
its "she" actually and I will just print this out as evidence and sue him if he doesn't pay me.
nerd.gif

LOL, AJchick just using it for a project name, not ever gonna steal your restaurant name, I'm not even interested in running a buffet...they'rehorrible...Thank you so much for the name though...

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

I think seconds and thirds is brilliant. I'd go with that before he edits it out and asks for a Paypal donation.
its "she" actually and I will just print this out as evidence and sue him if he doesn't pay me.
nerd.gif

LOL, AJchick just using it for a project name, not ever gonna steal your restaurant name, I'm not even interested in running a buffet...they're horrible...Thank you so much for the name though...
Ok..well I want my NT name on the paper then
pimp.gif
..not really but goodluck with the project..
did you decide to use Seconds and Thirds though btw?

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

nerd.gif

LOL, AJchick just using it for a project name, not ever gonna steal your restaurant name, I'm not even interested in running a buffet...they're horrible...Thank you so much for the name though...
Ok..well I want my NT name on the paper then
pimp.gif
..not really but goodluck with the project..
did you decide to use Seconds and Thirds though btw?
Absolutely! lol seconds and thirds: the real american buffet lol

Back
Top Bottom