Nelly-The Bay

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i dont whats worse you riding FSU as hard as you do or riding nelly as hard as u do
tired.gif
laugh.gif

SONG IS HOT TRASH, all the songs i heard so far from his CD coming out have been hot trash

So dude shows some love and gets hated on
smh.gif
ppl these days. Funny thing he did a bay song better than most bay songs
roll.gif

lol when i first heard it i thought, there is a new rapper out here in the bay called Nelly too? then i realized it was actually nelly.

EDIT: i think it sounds more like turf talks- Bull shet

Yo this is much better than the wack +!% Bay stuff that usually comes out. Yall bugging, I can see this one in the club

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by draketw206

Koopa2410 wrote:

imo, this track was genius. it was just a song to pay respect for bay greats. verse 1 - spice 1. verse 2 - too short. verse 3 - e40. i like this.
pimp.gif

I did not like this til I heard it in the club in the lou tonight. I appreciate what he was trying to do with the track even though the execution wasntperfect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WIShoeGuy

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by draketw206

Koopa2410 wrote:

imo, this track was genius. it was just a song to pay respect for bay greats. verse 1 - spice 1. verse 2 - too short. verse 3 - e40. i like this.
pimp.gif

I did not like this til I heard it in the club in the lou tonight. I appreciate what he was trying to do with the track even though the execution wasnt perfect
laugh.gif

Iono. Nelly got skills realtalk. I thought it was a nicely produced way to pay respects.

Dude got flow, dude got hooks.

see the bay ain't meant to be "mainstream" and that's what gives it "it's edge". We rap about what really goes down in ourhood, not what about what some 16 year old girl in Utah wants to hear as #9 on TRL. There was a boom of people who tried to make "hyphy" music tomake a quick buck and all they did was use the same 5-10 buzz words in a different order. If you still listen to the artist that were there from the beginningnot much has changed. You want to listen to hyphy listen to the federation, don't listen to some broke high school kids tryin to be "soulja boy xhyphy" (ex. the pack, teamknoc, and the 1,000+ other copy cat groups).

This #$* is 10x's harder than the #$* I hear from the bay. Ya'll wildin'. Droop E produced this? Beat is crazy. Not really sure why Nelly made asong dedicated to Bay rappers but its a good look though. The sad thing is, dudes swear the Bay got rappers and they bring up artists like Federation and MistaFab and I go and bump their music and the #$* is horrible. E 40 and Short Dawg get respect though. They've dropped their classic albums.

laugh.gif

I laughed when he was rapping like E40

I don't see it as he is trying to rep the bay but just do something different, its not like he saying he from the bay. Maybe he just likes the bay?
Biggie made a song saying he was going back to California.

Way to over analyze NT.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom