Nelly vs. Floyd Mayweather v2.0 ~~~ "It's kind of hard talking to someone who hasn't graduated High

Who's making excuses?

If e was dirt poor and couldn't read out loud I'd say the same thing.

Dudes are looking for any reason to feel better about themselves.

What if he can't read out loud?

What if he's dyslexic?

What if its a promo?

Cats seen a kink and the armor and felt it was a W.

Never mind that dude revolutionized the way boxers get paid, essentially cutting out shiesty promoters and arenas taking advantage...

Dudes want to go in because they don't like a cocky young ***** doing his thang and it makes them feel better.

Not all... But a large majority of dudes fit in this category.
I don't get what you're so mad about.

This is what ppl do. If they want to make fun of him let them. It's their entertainment for a short period of time or however long they can make jokes about it.

Speaking against it won't change anything. All that other stuff you mentioned don't matter. Aint like Floyd gonna read this thread anyway. This aint some even battlefield with Ls and Ws in some ongoing war.

I can never get the rush to defend somebody by stating the obvious when these threads are specifically geared to simply revel in making fun of other ppl for actual or perceived slights. It's the internet.

This is what ppl do. If they want to make fun of him let them. It's their entertainment for a short period of time or however long they can make jokes about it.

Speaking against it won't change anything. All that other stuff you mentioned don't matter. Aint like Floyd gonna read this thread anyway. This aint some even battlefield with Ls and Ws in some ongoing war.

I can never get the rush to defend somebody by stating the obvious when these threads are specifically geared to simply revel in making fun of other ppl for actual or perceived slights. It's the internet.

you know what...you right g.

There is a difference between reading and reading aloud. Reading by yourself, things might come out more clean and fluid, but if you have to "perform" that public display anxiety might kick in.

So yea, two different things
This. Big time.

I guess its just a shocker to ppl that a guy that gets paid crazy money to beat people up in front of millions of people watching has a hard time reading aloud in a room of like 5 ppl

Who's making excuses?

If e was dirt poor and couldn't read out loud I'd say the same thing.

Dudes are looking for any reason to feel better about themselves.

What if he can't read out loud?

What if he's dyslexic?

What if its a promo?

Cats seen a kink and the armor and felt it was a W.

Never mind that dude revolutionized the way boxers get paid, essentially cutting out shiesty promoters and arenas taking advantage...

Dudes want to go in because they don't like a cocky young ***** doing his thang and it makes them feel better.

Not all... But a large majority of dudes fit in this category.

Completely agree.

So if other people want to mention all of his accomplishments, why not let them as well?
When you're doing it to specifically defend against the clowning jokes it defeats the purpose and becomes completely transparent that you're really just trying to stop all the clowning.

This isn't a Floyd appreciation thread that went off the rails. This is your typical laugh @ ______ thread where NTers come through with funny jokes for 10 pgs or so.
People can clown him and it's all jokes. Some of the stuff is even funny to me.

But as soon as people start throwing facts in your face, the feels come out and the sodium levels rise.
Don't eem comprehend it.
What I'm saying is facts have no place in this thread.

I don't know how you can claim you agree with me and say this :lol: Saying stuff like Floyd has more money than you'll (directed at the person clowning him) ever make, or he bangs finer women than you, or w/e is irrelevant to this thread joking on his inability to read properly. It literally makes no sense.

I don't understand what's hard to comprehend? Look @ the thread title, look at the OP, you should know what you're coming in to before you even posted, before you finished the 1st pg. There are no relevant facts that deal with ppl clowning on Floyd's struggle to read unless you about to post him reading to children coherently.

It's like yall don't see the purpose of this thread. This aint the thread for discussion on how Floyd changed boxing or ppl wanting to tear a successful black man down. To try and make it that is pointless. We do this on NT damn near every week. This is why most of these threads end quicker with it filled with arguing more so than ppl just enjoying the lulz. Nobody is salty or catching feels about this other than the ppl going extra hard to defend Floyd on this matter. Bringing up irrelevant points to a simple clowning on a person thread.

If you don't like it leave. Not every thread like this I have to enter, some are funny, some are not. The M.O. never changes and they're easy to spot even when it's not about a celebrity.

The topic of discussion is his reading ability though, not whether he revolutionized boxing. We're all probably gonna still watch the next match but I can't see how this is a promo. People have watched him fight before all this happened. We'll never know what the issue is until he comes out and squashes all the rumors.
I feel you bro...

But dudes went from talking about him reading and started bringing in other things like "how can he read contracts " and "he's gonna be broke soon"

Then, when people was saying "hey... It might be something else here besides his reading level. It IS tougher reading out loud, or maybe he's dyslexic"...

Dudes started saying we're defending it because he's rich.

Talmbout " I bet you say 'we' instead of 'he' "

:smh:

You can never have a debate about anyone else because that automatically comes across as "female"

Last edited:
Well while true and a bit unfair. This aint the thread for reality :lol: or debate. Don't make sense looking for reasons why he can't read. Nobody really trying to get to the bottom of this like they really care.

Of course all the jokes would have to be taken back if Floyd is dyslexic cuz nobody is gonna make fun of dyslexia. So it'll be ignored until confirmed and by then this thread probably won't exist.

"What if Floyd's this what if Floyd's that?" :lol:

What if he just can't read? :lol:

What you guys choose to take very serious on NT is completely random huh?

Well while true and a bit unfair. This aint the thread for reality :lol: or debate. Don't make sense looking for reasons why he can't read. Nobody really trying to get to the bottom of this like they really care.

Of course all the jokes would have to be taken back if Floyd is dyslexic cuz nobody is gonna make fun of dyslexia. So it'll be ignored until confirmed and by then this thread probably won't exist.
aight...

I feel you on this one, kinfoe...

*edap*

aight...

I feel you on this one, kinfoe...

*edap*
I get what you saying with those other examples about dudes taking it to he's gonna be broke and other nonsense though but these joke threads tend to breed rampant ignorance at points and those "jokes" usually aint even the funny ones.

The guys been boxing since he was a little kid. I'd guess he can't read vey well because he spent his days in a gym instead of a book.

Just funny the ignorant guy who bullies Latino opponents by blasting stereotypes can't read better than someone who's esl

Still a Floyd fan but that's funny to ya boy

Last edited:
I knew there was a problem when I heard Floyd repeatedly say

"they can say what they would do but they don't have to feel his RAFT"

"at the end of the day they don't have to get in there and feel his RAFT"

The first time I thought I misheard him but then he said it like 3 more times :x :smh:

Some people are so funny. :rofl:
If you know someone with no money who cant read you feel sorry. But you see a man that cant read with money and suddenly its not a problem cause he got money. illiterate is illiterate
[/thread]

Last edited:
Lmao at Nelly!!! Props for being a celebrity and all stuff that comes with it, he managed to work his way into the right inner circle.. But to diss TBE on the intellectual tip?? Isn't Nelly the one that said "I'm a sucker for corn rows, and manicured toes"?????? Last time I checked when wifey went and got her feet done it was a pedicure homie!! And is it just me or does every major city have a dope dealer named Nelly?

Son made $72 million in two fights. Some people won't even accumulate 1 million dollars in their lifetime... Water we dewing, NT?

Son made $72 million in two fights. Some people won't even accumulate 1 million dollars in their lifetime... Water we dewing, NT?

Its all about the money huh?

:smh:

Floyd is a true businessman if tmt is still successful years after his retirement, until then i just see tmt as a way for floyd to cut out the middle man when it comes to his payday

Not talking about how much money a person makes and acting like net worth is the beginning and end of any conversation.

Some dudes won't get a female to willingly have sex with them sober in real life, so what are we doing DipsetGeneral?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom