Nelly's Best song ever

Country Grammer made a huge impact on the game.  Can't knock Nelly atall, dude had a great run.. And who says he can't spit?  Last years rap citys freestyle he did with Murphy Lee proved to me he still had it .

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
Seymore CAKE wrote:

I actually like Na Na Na

��
And I Done Got So Damn Cocky I Took That Band Aide Off!!
pimp.gif

One of the biggest fall offs ever.... First and Second Album 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...  His career now 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. It's quite sad because his impact on that first album, set the tone for the whole decade.

Originally Posted by Essential1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...  His career now 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. It's quite sad because his impact on that first album, set the tone for the whole decade.

Had some really nice songs on his double album too. Just not as massively successful as his first two records, I guess.

Originally Posted by Chao

Originally Posted by Essential1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...  His career now 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Had some really nice songs on his double album too. Just not as massively successful as his first two records, I guess.

You're right.. But it was like half & half that's where he started to go down hill.

Yeah Brass Knuckles bombed pretty bad. The only song I really love from it is this one, and it's more me being a sneakerhead than anything.

Country Grammar was an ill album,ride with me was my favorite thoe my man murph lee haha
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom