NEO39 Pasadena Updates CROOKS; BIGGIE calendars!!!!

Originally Posted by baller626

are you guys gettting the adidas top ten 2000 ?

the old kobes? nah we're not gonna receive those. you should just wait to go to any adidas outlet to pick those up, thats been the trend with kobe adidas.

Sneak peak? Show the whole damn shoe son
smh.gif

How is it that you're the only shop that doesn't get these in a 7
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

smh.gif

laugh.gif

thank you for the reply and your opinion. the feedback will be forwarded towards the people who will take care of the issue. in the mean time we will startcatering towards your personal needs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tier39

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

smh.gif

laugh.gif

thank you for the reply and your opinion. the feedback will be forwarded towards the people who will take care of the issue. in the mean time we will start catering towards your personal needs.
roll.gif

eat a #!!# Adam, I swear you're all Cho's slaves
laugh.gif

that is for all the people who love their jobs. i sure as hell don't. enough chit chat, peace!

Originally Posted by tier39

Originally Posted by peezy921

any word if the store will be selling the Zoom Kobe III MVP?

yes we are.

Are you sure? I just called the store right now and the person working does not have any clue? He said "The only Zoom Kobe III's that we have arethe white, grey,and blue ones." They are supposed to release 6/28 right? At least, that is the date Proper, Undftd, and NTLA will sell them on. Any usefulinfo ASAP would be appreciated (in hopes of obtaining a pair).

just went through paper work, and it says we are suppose to receive them. keep posted on here or our myspace. when it comes down to it, its really up to niketo send us kicks.

Do you carry any Starks Laces? Or can you help guide me on where I can get the Gucci Starks Laces, please? Thanks.

Originally Posted by peezy921

any word of a nike hyperdunk release at neo39?

yes we will be receiving them. no word on it yet, but we will get the hyperdunk.

Originally Posted by AirVICK

Do you carry any Starks Laces? Or can you help guide me on where I can get the Gucci Starks Laces, please? Thanks.

sorry we don't carry the gucci laces. did you try going to starkslaces.com? im pretty sure they have an online store.

Back
Top Bottom