Neon AM95 - Air Max Light

nike-air-max-light-neon-am95-1.jpg

For those that aren't tired of the AM95 Neon colorway, Nike is releasing this Air Max Light. I'm a fan of both, so I'll be waiting for these todrop.

More pics and info

looks a lil like the old JD exclusives. these dont look as good as them but theyre ok.

JD already got the hot Lights. So we better at least see these in the US. I'd scoop.

Those look great. Like everyone else I hope they aren't a Euro/JD exclusive like the rest of the great Light colorways. From the picture it looks like thematerials are good quality as well.

Mesh/felt AM lights in the Neon colorway? I'm still salty I didn't shell out to get the JD exclusives shipped over here so these are a no brainer. Ifthere really is a version with a white midsole/white mesh that will probably be copped to. These will be worn until the sole falls off without question.

^^co-sign! anyone have any solid release date info for these or any pics of the wht/neon colorway?

Not a fan of the AM lights but those are a great look. Like the posters above, I could see myself beating these kicks to death.

Back
Top Bottom