NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Highest volume Wal-Mart in Philly is getting 61 units. Looks like the stores in the surrounding areas are hovering around 20-30 units. Won't be an easy cop around here.

I may sound like I’m doing too much but I’m headed to Walmart when I got off from work today.. 1 around the corner from my job is doing a midnight release with the line inside. So the only chance for me is to post up in the electronics for hella long =(

Highest volume Wal-Mart in Philly is getting 61 units. Looks like the stores in the surrounding areas are hovering around 20-30 units. Won't be an easy cop around here.
Can u check the south jersey cherry hill area? That where I work

Can u check the south jersey cherry hill area? That where I work
Pretty much the same. 20-30 units at most stores that show up. Lowest being 17 (Marlton), highest being 33 (Woodbury). The Wal-Mart in Cherry Hill is getting 29.

I was thinking about shooting to the Cherry Hill Wal-Mart after work (I work in Gloucester City) since it'd be a bit lowkey compared to Philly but don't think I'm gonna. Just gonna cross my fingers and hope my Wal-Mart preorder comes through.

Pretty much the same. 20-30 units at most stores that show up. Lowest being 17 (Marlton), highest being 33 (Woodbury). The Wal-Mart in Cherry Hill is getting 29.

I was thinking about shooting to the Cherry Hill Wal-Mart after work (I work in Gloucester City) since it'd be a bit lowkey compared to Philly but don't think I'm gonna. Just gonna cross my fingers and hope my Wal-Mart preorder comes through.
Thx sir I work in Moorestown

Back
Top Bottom