NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

https://corporate.bestbuy.com/super-nes-classic-edition-arrives-at-best-buy-friday

F08ADC5B-063E-4F9B-A5AB-F83FF7B465DD.png

When I click on the link it doesn’t show anything just blank options on the checker

Pretty much the same. 20-30 units at most stores that show up. Lowest being 17 (Marlton), highest being 33 (Woodbury). The Wal-Mart in Cherry Hill is getting 29.

I was thinking about shooting to the Cherry Hill Wal-Mart after work (I work in Gloucester City) since it'd be a bit lowkey compared to Philly but don't think I'm gonna. Just gonna cross my fingers and hope my Wal-Mart preorder comes through.

Yikes. This is my area. Looks like its online or bust for me then cuz i know how lines get out in South Jersey for anything :smh:

You checked Toys R Us & Best Buy too btw?

Received both of my BB preorders yesterday, they shipped with ups surepost, I paid the lil 3.50 and upgraded to ups ground...prolly wouldn't have gotten em until Saturday if I didn't. Waiting on Target now.

Guess Nintendo wasn't lying about the stock numbers for this release. looking at the Wally Worlds near me, one is getting 65 the other 50...last year they both only had 15 or so nes minis on release night. Might head there at 11 just to see what it look like, because last year was a **** show. :lol:

walmarts around my area has from 15-50, targets mostly show unavailable but the ones that show up has higher numbers like 40-137.

Dudes on eBay selling NES classic looking joints with 600 pre-loaded games. What's the word on those?

My neighborhood has a Target, GS, and TRU all in the same mall parking lot. All are saying there will be plenty in stock for non pre orders but esch store wouldn't tell me how many they had.

Going with Target first since they up first at 8am. GS, Best Buy, and TRU all open at either 9am or 10am

Back
Top Bottom