NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Just got home from the Treasure Truck in midtown. Process was as smooth as silk. They scanned my QR code from the email Amazon sent me, gave me my SNES and off I went. Took all of 2 minutes. Won't have time to play it till next week but glad I was able to get one for retail. S/O everyone helping each other out in this thread.

Cord comparison for those asking (not my pic)...

DKh6LUgUIAAOet2.jpg

NES Classic, SNES Classic, OG SNES

i dont recall the og being that long. hmmmm

My BB orders showed up... just shipped yesterday. Total hall sitting at 5 with my 2 from Target online coming next Friday.

Definitely going to need an extender for these controllers

Man I been playing since wed with a chair in the middle of my living room had me pissed the whole time ,I got the wireless controller yesterday and man now I'm happy lol

Man what are the chances that I can trade my European snes for a mini Nintendo or should I just wait till the restock

I was telling my brother all week how to cop..what's he do? Shows up at Walmart 730 this morning..ultra-fail..its like I was taking to a wall

If I had to go out and get mine..I would have easily copped for anyone but my preorders were set..and I'm not about the camp life..camped for Jordan's twice my whole life

Back
Top Bottom