NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Sucks it won't drop on Amazon anymore. Looks like I won't be getting this anytime soon

You ate. Kick your feet up. You've been going hard at this for over 15 hours now. :lol: :pimp:

I'm celebrating by spamming 999+ Bomb Arrows at Calamity Ganon tonight on Breath of the Wild..............that bastard screwed me over on the BestBuy preorders from the start.

#****Ganon

Sucks it won't drop on Amazon anymore. Looks like I won't be getting this anytime soon

I wouldn't be so pessimistic, there is word going around that Amazon may be trying to reopen preorders later this week..........possibly be cancelling the preorders of the people that triple-up on the earlier Amazon preorder link.

Keep the faith, fam

Heard the same, says they don't know their allocation yet so won't do pre orders for now

Key words: FOR NOW :nerd:

The more these keep selling at absurd prices the more prices will go up :smh:

Ready to cop that Game Boy Color Classic next year already :nthat:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

goonna ask for the day off on the 29th..got a show to go to anyways so midaswhale

I was able to get a W, but all the effort I went through........it doesn't feel satisfying for some reason. Granted, it could be that I'm feeling sympathy for my homie right now that has been texting me nonstop at the amount of Ls he's been taking from the preorders

Just chatted with Amazon. They said my order is good, and they escalated the problem to the technical team to get the page fixed. Obviously this is a CS Rep so I take that with a grain of salt. They said they would get back to me once the issue is resolved. For now I'm still on the hunt for another

^ Same here but I have one pending from Wal-Mart. I don't trust them fools after what they pulled last month so I'm trying to secure another.

Just chatted with Amazon. They said my order is good, and they escalated the problem to the technical team to get the page fixed. Obviously this is a CS Rep so I take that with a grain of salt. They said they would get back to me once the issue is resolved. For now I'm still on the hunt for another

I'm praying that Amazon preorder holds..............if anything, I may be able to lift that chip off my homie's shoulder who is still sweating for a preorder right now. My homie is probably gonna need that OOP from me if that Amazon preorder stays all the way.

At least I know have a guaranteed in-store Gamestop one, so I can sleep easy on having one for myself.

Back
Top Bottom