NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Never owned a snes as a kid because my parents thought it was too expensive. Now is my chance to own 1

This x100
They must've made some kind of agreement with Rare on the low, because that game was missing from VC for YEARS.
All in all, this list of games is way weaker, but I'm gonna have to grab solely because of Yoshi's Island
i think microsoft bought out rare some years back...like 15 years ago

i think microsoft bought out rare some years back...like 15 years ago
That makes sense. Weird business move by MS though. Rare has some hits, but I can't think of anything relevant from that studio since the Banjo-Kazooie era.

That makes sense. Weird business move by MS though. Rare has some hits, but I can't think of anything relevant from that studio since the Banjo-Kazooie era.

perfect dark was one of my favorite rare games.

man i remember seeing $49 dreamcast at target back in the day
laugh.gif

Im sure you can still find them today relatively cheap.

here yall go

Amazon product ASIN B00000K2R4
laugh.gif
the game store near me has old systems, but i dont want something that has cd's that can scratch

Did anyone buy the Japanese NES Mini? If so, was there an option to change the language settings to English?

The Super Famicom has a pretty cool lineup as well.

Yeah, these aren't going to flood the market. It's going to be harder to get.

So how's this work with games? I'd been playing SNES Roms up until this point and that's been fine really...

So how's this work with games? I'd been playing SNES Roms up until this point and that's been fine really...
What do you mean?

The games are pre-loaded into the system. You cannot play any games from a cartridge.

On the nes you can select three modes pixel perfect, pixel, 4:8 or something like that...people say it's the better emulator but I added games to mine and seen no difference

Speaking on that I left my nes hacked but added back the original 30 and kept it like that, I'll be picking up a snes mini as well

Back
Top Bottom