NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I'm looking forward to say **** Amazon. I might cancel through chat just to be petty. That shady **** is irky

I'm in line at Walmart right now. I got here at 9 PM and was 5th in line. I too am in Florida and this was a really easy wait

I'm looking forward to say **** Amazon. I might cancel through chat just to be petty. That shady **** is irky

You know damn well they holding all the American preorders just so they can load their damn Treasure Truck on Friday and say "surprise" to all the Treasure Truck cities........then you get your confirmed number of Oct 9th b/c they're busy getting backordered ones from Nintendo after they gave all the first stock away on the Treasure Truck

LOL

You know damn well they holding all the American preorders just so they can load their damn Treasure Truck on Friday and say "surprise" to all the Treasure Truck cities........then you get your confirmed number of Oct 9th b/c they're busy getting backordered ones from Nintendo after they gave all the first stock away on the Treasure Truck

LOL

They can treasure truck they *** on somewhere :lol: they might as well just come clean at this point

Friend of mine just swing by a local Walmart and apparently they don't have any... sounds strange

Royal Palm Walmart if anyone's in my area

Friend of mine just swing by a local Walmart and apparently they don't have any... sounds strange

Royal Palm Walmart if anyone's in my area

It's probably all "preorder pickups" AND...........whatever the manager(s) is backdooring

Went to Walmart to get some supplies. Was wondering why there was a long line outside lol. I'll see how the line is at Target in the morning then decide if I want to wait

Video game line ups bring a different crowd im 6’4 255 solid. Every dude here is breathing through their mouths and very loud it’s annoying

Back
Top Bottom