NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Check out your Toys R Us, could be a lowkey spot. Im in line at mine with a sign up front saying 54 units and there is only about 11 of us in line.

#23 out of 27 at the local wal-Mart for the 6am released.. I can't make it up.. :nthat:

mjcry1.png

typical chase fraud alert :smh:

woke up to a TG email saying my order couldn’t be processed due to bank decline.

Back to square 1 |l

Yo anyone on here hear that this is going eventually be mod able?

Dudes on the NEOGAF thread are saying it.

If so I'm going to load Chronotrigger, Ken Griffey Jr baseball and NBA Jam and Tecmo Superbowl on this

Yo anyone on here hear that this is going eventually be mod able?

Dudes on the NEOGAF thread are saying it.

If so I'm going to load Chronotrigger, Ken Griffey Jr baseball and NBA Jam and Tecmo Superbowl on this

It already is I posted a video last night but it's done with the same hack tool as the nes classic hackshi

About 25th in line at target. Figured I'd show up rumor is they have 60-70. One of my TG orders got canceled so it'd be nice to get one in hand today.

Went to Best Buy around 9am mad house , crossed street , Got in a short line at game stop they said they had 18 fcfs tickets and the rest pre orders , got online person at the end said no more line is cut off and they told the same to 4 people and they left, I decided to stay and try luck waited 5-10 mins later guy comes out to give out tickets and writes people's name when he gets to me he says your the last guy and hands me a ticket ... lucky asf ..

Attachments

• IMG_4429.JPG
    IMG_4429.JPG
    384 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom