NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

So much smoother than the NES drop :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Glad its finally over :lol:

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

Treasure truck in NY says sold out now. Bout to go pick mine up.

My think geek order got the wrong billing address somehow from paypal, so expecting the worst there

Haircut appt at 4:30. Gonna take 30 min. Head to the truck at 5 and be back by 7. Lets do this

Treasure truck in NY says sold out now. Bout to go pick mine up.

My think geek order got the wrong billing address somehow from paypal, so expecting the worst there

Email them don't let them cancel it, tell them it was a blunder on your part due to the rush of checking out

Anyone have experience of the treasure truck selling out before the 8pm cutoff even though you reserved something?

LA folks, from facebook:

"Target has about 40 still in stock at two locations. off Crenshaw in Inglewood and Culver City."

NYers let me know how the treasure truck line is! I want to know if I have to leave work a little earlier lol. TIA

just got back from the one on 28th. were only like 10 dudes in front of me at 12:15 and then it blew up when i got mine in like 5mins.

Anyone in the Bay? Antioch location of Walmart shows 41 units in stock (using brickseek). Going to try to cop during my lunch break.

Anyone in the Bay? Antioch location of Walmart shows 41 units in stock (using brickseek). Going to try to cop during my lunch break.

Interested as well. Couldn't make it out this morning but wondering if there are any stores in Norcal that have them in stock still. I'm in South San Francisco.

Someone from my location got a call from his friend in Antioch and said fights were breaking out. They probably cancelled the line. The target I was at warned us they would stop selling if anyone fights.

Someone from my location got a call from his friend in Antioch and said fights were breaking out. They probably cancelled the line. The target I was at warned us they would stop selling if anyone fights.

it's not even after halloween and people going nuts

Today must be my lucky day another easy cop for 2 more just now at a Target Express.. in and out.

Attachments

• IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    315.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom