NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Went to a Walmart that showed 3 in stock on Brick Seek but the employee said they were sold out when I got there

cant access NT thru my phone..thought I was banned lol

easy cop for my preorder..this thing is tiny my work calculator is almost as big

contemplating on getting the extension cord..but 5ft might actually be enough

after dinner I will hook this up

Managed to cop 3 today lol. 1 was my GameStop preorder then waited in line at 3:30am at Walmart. Got out there at 6:05am, got to the Target nearby at about 6:30am, waited till 8am. Then headed to work right after. Lmao I’m about to dread my entire day at work, I’m dead tired ahaha

Colma Target had 146 and Best Buy had around 235. It was pretty easy to double up. Not even worried if my TG restock order gets canceled.

Brickseek isn't accurate. I'm tempted to go to the target in San Leandro, CA., Bayfair, it's showing 6 left. But I already have 3 (1 to open, 1 for nephews and 1 to collect). I'm just doing it to enjoy the chase now. Haha

Any spots in West Palm Beach have it in stock?

Been at work all day so I couldn’t cop this morning

Managed to cop 3 today lol. 1 was my GameStop preorder then waited in line at 3:30am at Walmart. Got out there at 6:05am, got to the Target nearby at about 6:30am, waited till 8am. Then headed to work right after. Lmao I’m about to dread my entire day at work, I’m dead tired ahaha

Just curious but why do you need 3? One for each TV in your home?

Just called my target and they sold out already.

Gonna try BH . When will they start selling them?

Even with the systems coming out in large numbers there's still consoles being sold on eBay between $150 & $185

I didn't even know what the Treasure Truck was until I came in here. Checked it out and copped with ease. About to head out and scoop it up :pimp:

Why no n64 don't people... I think they will, does sega have one of these?
An N64 Classic would easily have a $120 to $150 price tag which isn't what Nintendo wants because at that point you're pulling too much money out of people that they want being used on their flagship console

Plus the games are WAAAYYYY bigger and harder to port than these NES or SNES games. I'd bet money that they're stopping this whole thing right here

If they were to continue the classic edition series I think a Gameboy makes the most sense

Was at 24 fitness in SL bayfair and was curious, so dropped by target since it's across the street and they said sold out eventho brickseek shows 6 left. Either brickseek is not accurate or they're lying haha.

Was at 24 fitness in SL bayfair and was curious, so dropped by target since it's across the street and they said sold out eventho brickseek shows 6 left. Either brickseek is not accurate or they're lying haha.
I called the walmart and brickseek said 18, I called and the chick said they were sold out.

Picked up store BBY order.
UPS then delivered the two online.

Only retailer that promised and delivered by Launch Date.

There’s a Best Buy near my job, so this morning before I went to work at about 7:30am I stopped by and they were still handing out tickets, I was number 103, told me to come back between 10-12. Walked there during lunch and copped, walked in and out within 2 minutes.

DK6NWNGXUAAgokS.jpg

mistakes were made

Back
Top Bottom