NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

IMG_0059.JPG
Had the nes and n64 growing up but never the snes. Always went to a friends house to play but I got through on the GameStop link last week and was just delivered. Had to buy it with the collectors book but I much rather pay $130 to GameStop than some reseller.

FYI, again...

After seeing many posts deleted due to “hack talk” and thoroughly reading on this topic, it is viewed and considered illegal and posting any illegal info on how to hack is not allowed.

Going forward, anyone who is caught posting such info including “how to” videos, step-by-step instructions, lists of sites who hack for a set price, advertising for a small fee to do for fellow members, screen shots, “pm me” and/or hinting posts, embedded twitter, IG, FB, etc., posts with hacking content, and such will lead to warnings, thread removals, temporary discouragements, and possible permanent bans for repeated offenses.

My struggle is still real in the Oakland/Emeryville area. Gamestop's around my way get maybe 2 or 3 a week that go instantly and the Targets and Best Buys seem like they get a shipment a month.

Edit: Soon as I exited this thread I felt like calling Emeryville Target and they actually just got some this morning. Went there and dude had to go to the back and bring out the whole box because they didn't make it to the shelves yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom