NETFLIX-Narcos '17- Season 3 trailer up

Netflix you can triple my fees if someone smashes the brakes off Isabella...

respectfully

4E00E166-E05D-4972-B719-285F64103279.jpeg

Sad that this is the last season for Mexico, but I understand. I wonder if they don't want to get to close to current events for safety reasons.

My guess is that they’ve told the story that they want to tell and Chapo would have been the next logical focus but frankly Chapo wasn’t that interesting (except the TV actress thing was kind of funny) and I don’t think he would have warranted being the focus of a new couple of seasons. Add to that that we don’t really know that much about the current players so it’s good that they end it. I could definitely see Zetas or CJNG being the focus of some future version of Narcos though.

Show ended great. exactly how it mentioned…no real end to the story but its still really well done nonetheless. i really do wish i could have seen what ends up happening to the Aurellano’s and Sinaloa tho…i just assume that **** continued and may even still be going with no bosses today.

this season didnt have no fine dimes like seasons past tho :smh:

that serial killer thing was definitely unnecessary to the show. thought it was gonna lead up to some kinda dexter/batman spin-off :lol:

I didn't even peep this till I watched a recent interview with the actor that played Amado, but...

when they claimed that Amado passed away due to a failing heart during plastic surgery I was like "wtf...thats a random *** way to go out."

Then the actor mentioned he actually spoke with some people that worked at the hospital that day and the actor believes he didn't go out at all :wow::wow::wow:

I didn't even peep this till I watched a recent interview with the actor that played Amado, but...

when they claimed that Amado passed away due to a failing heart during plastic surgery I was like "wtf...thats a random *** way to go out."

Then the actor mentioned he actually spoke with some people that worked at the hospital that day and the actor believes he didn't go out at all :wow::wow::wow:

i think the show implied this when the final shot of marta entering the home in chile, shows the mini airplane on top of the piano that amado would carry.

Mexican narco kingpin Rafael Caro Quintero, wanted for 1985 killing of DEA agent, captured​

He had been wanted over the murder of Enrique "Kiki" Camarena, whose capture was dramatized in the Netflix show "Narcos."

MEXICO CITY -- Infamous drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero, who was behind the killing of a U.S. DEA agent in 1985, was captured Friday by Mexican forces nearly a decade after walking out of a Mexican prison and returning to drug trafficking, according to the Mexico's navy.

Caro Quintero was arrested after a search dog named "Max" found him hiding in brush in the town of San Simon in Sinaloa state during a joint operation by the navy and Attorney General's Office, a navy statement said. The site was in the mountains near Sinaloa's border with the northern border state of Chihuahua.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom