Nets vs Wizards - Sure no one wanted Bobby?

VC is still here, this team has played really bad lately, and they have the toughest schedule in the NBA from this point on. (by win pct.) I think this will belike the wolves game in december. Come out to show everyone they will not go away. Also, Devin needs to play at a higher level now. He has not put up the samenumbers that he did early on in the year and when him and vince are on, this team can win. Devin has been great but I am honest, he has not been playing thatwell since the middle of January. These Four games may show where this team may go. GO NETS!

Glad VC is still here

Lets end the losing streak tonight, go Nets
pimp.gif

Now that Vince isn't worried about being traded, he can go back to being he usually great self.

Nets by 14 if Yi is back.

Devin needs to learn how to be a point guard, and not just a scorer. Nets have too much standing around on offense. Vince needs to post up, and get to thefreethrow line more, and just overall be aggressive. Lawrence Frank needs to get a damn clue on what he's doing..

Opie, Coach.

That might be tough petozham. lol.

Rod Thorn was on WFAN yesterday with Mike Francesa and he said although the third quarter was horrible, it has been like that all year when it came to wins andlosses. Whether it was 40 to 15 or 22 to 20, losing the third quarter has cost them.

Devin with the Headband.

^OKAY..............UM.

When Bobby Simmons is your Offense, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM LAWRENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh, Ian roles with it since the fans did vote against him SHUGES. Beadle playing some cow bell before.

Good way to end the Half. Now lets see if Opie is actually saying something constructive. If we only played two quarters, I think we could of had 50 wins thisyear. lol.

Simmons is sooooooooooooo much better off the bench. Me, JB23, Roc, Ice, peto (Pretty much all the fans of the Nets here on NT, SHUGES w/honorable mention ofcourse)felt he should of come off the bench to begin (Me thinking in street clothes but the dude has done better since the end of December.)

I'm not big on Simmons at all to tell you the truth, but better off the bench than starting. Best thing he's done all season is throw that greatinbounding oop to Vince in Toronto to cap the best game of the season and an instant classic
pimp.gif

I wanna see Sean out there! He really could be a Tyson Chandler type player for us, I would love to see him and Lopez develop into a twin tower type situation.If he would just learn how to play that great d and use his freakish athleticism without picking up fouls.

Cowbell? What? I missed that!
smh.gif

When did that happen? I watched pre-game and didn't see it.

By the way, VC3.... did you know she has a tattoo on her wrist?? I don't know how I never peeped it until tonight.

As far as the Nets, now that the team won't be changing, let's hope that they can show a bit more consistency from here on out.

This game here is really a must win imo.

WTH, get a damn rebound Nets. Why are Devin and Vince sucking so bad right now? lol. Scratch that, Devin is picking it up.

Nice move by vince.

Simmons is the only guy I am giving any credit tonight. (shocking)

oh yeah, Mo Ager is still here, totally forgot to mention it

Also,

WHY DO WE TAKE JUMPSHOTS ALL THE DAMN TIME IN THE 3RD QUARTER AND THEN, WE REALIZE THAT WE CAN DRIVE AND HAVE A 7FT CENTER?

DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE

OPIE SHOULD BE FIRED TOMORROW. BUT HE WILL NOT BECAUSE HE IS A EXCELLENT COACH.

Im relieved that VC wasnt traded, he should stay a Net the rest of his career but dont see that happening. Im sure other VC/Nets fans feel the same though. Heneeds to step it up and play great like he did earlier in the season.

They will try towards the draft to deal him.

If not, same thing as this year with the trade deadline yada yada yada.

Trying to make a run with the fouls that washington keep getting.

they're trading VC STRICTLY for financial purposes right?
everytime i tune in, he seems to play well.

Pathetic performance.

At home.

After the trade deadline (where everyone claimed to be so happy that none of their teammates got traded).

And against an underachieving Washington team.

And THIS is what they give the fans in attendance?

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom