Never Have I Ever...

simple game to pass time, rules are, you post something you have never done, if you have you can contribute your answer......and the game goes on and on.......

never have i ever had a threesome 
mean.gif

Never have I participated in such a game

Last edited:
Never have I ever seen a dumber thread.

This is supposed to be a drinking game

This thread would have been better if it was posted at 3am Friday night. Late night Friday NT is full of people drinking at home alone. It coulda brought the lulz. Anyways...

Never ever have I been in the Atlantic Ocean.

Never have I ever driven while smoking a blunt and pouring arizona iced tea on gianna michaels booty hole

Never have I ever driven while smoking a blunt and pouring arizona iced tea on gianna michaels booty hole
Well that got weird, quick.

Never have I had a myspace, facebook, or twitter... Too much time would be wasted on them.

Last edited:
Never have I had a myspace, facebook, or twitter... Too much time would be wasted on them.

It's for the better fam. I had a Facebook and twitter 2-3 years ago and my grades straight plummeted. :smh: deleted both and got right back on that education.

Now I just make a new one whenever a contest comes around. I made an Instagram and twitter or the xx8 days of flight contest then deleted it afterwards.

Feelskindagoodman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom