Never knew a bachelor's party would be....

Heres a story.....

This was my first encounter with a stripper ever.

I remember like 10yrs back we ordered a stripper for my friends 18th birthday. His mom left the house for us and said to do whatever as long as the house doesnt get destroyed. It was just a bunch of us high school kids at the time and we all pitched in to get a stripper. We had no idea what the hell we were doing and just settled for whatever we could afford. Next thing you know this 40 something yr old lady comes in and we get the show started. I guess she wasnt that bad lookin' and like I said we were a bunch of horny teens. She busted out the whipped cream and started going around the room putting it on her thangs and letting each one of us lick it off. This lady even had her side hustle, she busted out a bucket of them red vines and would put it up her vaginal canal and was slanging them for $1 and i remember buying like 2 or 3
mean.gif
. Once she was done with her show she asked if there was a room we can use. We ended up using my friends room where some of us ending up getting Dome for an extra $10.... all in all we had a hell of a time.
Man you Valley boys sure know how to party.
laugh.gif
  I used to be off Fallbrook and Venture back in my late teen years.  Good times
grin.gif
.  Parents are a whole nother bred out that way.

Last edited:
Are you best man or a groomsmen? Its an assumed role for best man to plan one

There's no best man lol it's a weird situation. His fiancé lives in Romania, his family and friends live in LA, he lives in Washington DC. He said he was just gonna do something small. He's Jewish too but doesn't really practice it sooooo.... Lol

The best tip I have for you ..

If there are some banging ladies ..

Make sure all the phones are off, preferably have a cell phone check in station ..

I don't care who you think you know - you never know what type of **** can be capture and then thrown in your face at moments notice because of a little disagreement ...

basically no evidence ...

I'm def collecting cell phones and putting them in a safe... although I think I'll sneak my phone for lulz afterwards.

Not going to lie I am the best man and have been trying to setup a bachelor party for my friend. I don't have any contact with the other people in the wedding party and the other day dude asked me who all is going. I was like :smh: I was under the impression he had informed them. It is going to be this Sunday by the way.

Also this bachelor party is not going to be what I would want to plan. I proposed a hike or a fishing trip. Homie wants to go on an ultra strenuous hike, 3000+ elevation gain and 8 miles round trip. Then after hit a brewery or 2. I am going to try and get him to go to a strip club but he has never been that kind of dude, plus even if we were to drag him to one I doubt he would enjoy it.

Every bachelor party I've been to has involved strp clubs except maybe 1

Key ingredients
- strip club. Better than hiring strippers - more options
- nice dinner - preferably a steakhouse

Bonuses
- trip somewhere. Vegas is cliche but its cliche for a reason. Miami is another solid choice depending on the season. If big on golf somewhere like Arizona, San Diego, or Hawaii provides golf and somewhere to turn up

-bottle service. If within budget definitely worth it especially with large groups

Not going to lie I am the best man and have been trying to setup a bachelor party for my friend. I don't have any contact with the other people in the wedding party and the other day dude asked me who all is going. I was like :smh: I was under the impression he had informed them. It is going to be this Sunday by the way.

Also this bachelor party is not going to be what I would want to plan. I proposed a hike or a fishing trip. Homie wants to go on an ultra strenuous hike, 3000+ elevation gain and 8 miles round trip. Then after hit a brewery or 2. I am going to try and get him to go to a strip club but he has never been that kind of dude, plus even if we were to drag him to one I doubt he would enjoy it.
go to club rouge, casa diablo, and maybe 205.. dont go to exotica...

here is my story...
one of my good friends was getting married, he wanted me to be the best man but i couldnt because im married (laos and cambodian tradition)... so anyways his 2 best men had about a year to plan something.. everyone was waiting but no word.. with 2 months left, i took it into my own hands. i planned a trip to vegas everything was set for 2 weeks before the wedding.. i told the best men whats up also.. everyone was down... the best man decides to change the date of the bachelor party with 3 weeks left to the week before the wedding... i told him the groom is gonna have to much on his plate especially a week before the wedding.. i didnt want to step on the best man's toes so i told him go ahead... a lot of us couldnt take the days off in time so some of us couldnt make it.. then to find out, the best man didnt even book the flight or anything.. no trip to vegas.. he decided to wing it and went strip club hopping around portland.. ( not a big deal, we do it every 2 months or so for the homies birthdays) they got a limo, but the best man didnt even come through with that... his girlfriend did..
oh and on top of that, after everything was done he told me where they went.. i told him he should have at least went to casa, they give good lap dances... he said he didnt want to because he didnt want to pay $40 for a lap dance ( his boys didnt chip in for a private lap dance ) :smh:

Last edited:
^
Casa Diablo? I follow some of their dancers on social media. Their nude pics on Twitter and tumblr are top notch. Lindsey Lee and Sasha.

Also to the dude who ate some stripper cooch-flavored candy, SMH. I hope you gargled gasoline after.

yeah casa diablo... girls be eating each other out on stage....

Yo, sounds like a place I'd like. I need to plan a strip club tour and go there when I'm out west. I've read reviews about that place being wild.

lol been to casa diablo and 205. Both have some damn fine ladies. I think I am just going to skip going to a strip club for this dudes party to be honest. He isn't going to enjoy it one bit.

I would say a trip to DR and one of any many decent strip clubs out thier would be out of this world compared to the states.

Passion night club in Santiago has imported chicks from all over and they are down for the get down. **** I've seen on that stage at an early age changed my life.

lol been to casa diablo and 205. Both have some damn fine ladies. I think I am just going to skip going to a strip club for this dudes party to be honest. He isn't going to enjoy it one bit.
drug the hell outta him and get him wasted.. i had a couple friends like that.. once they was on one and we hyped up last free day as a man, they started wylin' out... just get a limo though.. during the day, do some homie stuff, but a night live it up.. just get him a shirt.. that says bachelor til the (date of the wedding)... lets do a NT summit at casa.. :lol:

Last edited:
Vegas? We talking about Vegas or LA for a tight bach party....just go north to Montreal or a little more south to TJ....save money and more fun in both places

Vegas? We talking about Vegas or LA for a tight bach party....just go north to Montreal or a little more south to TJ....save money and more fun in both places

TJ is ******g grimy

With the liquor laws and strip club rules would never travel to LA for a bach party

Vegas during the summer >>>

Pool/club doubleheaders with strip club as the night csp can't be beat

My bachelor party consisted of my and my groomsmen goin to get wings then hittin the strip clubs. We spent most of the day preppin for the wedding (didn't have a planner or anything) so we were just like f it and just chilled and cut up.

Lol at the analogy with MJ in the 4th quarter. As if arranging for strippers is anything like playing in a finals series.
roll.gif

My group of friends really dropped the ball when it came to my bachelor party, I didn't even think I was having one, till last minute mg "best man" decides he was gonna round everyone up work on Thursday night and hit the strip club, mind you I got married the next day, I didn't want to go but then dudes wanted to pull the guilt card on me, the audacity...lol

I didn't even get picked up, I had to meet them at the strip club to which my wife dropped me off, absolute mess...I seriously have a small group of friends I've know more than half my life, they good for the most part, just kind of sucked as groomsmen...maybe it's because they don't believe in marriage.

The best tip I have for you ..

If there are some banging ladies ..

Make sure all the phones are off, preferably have a cell phone check in station ..

I don't care who you think you know - you never know what type of **** can be capture and then thrown in your face at moments notice because of a little disagreement ...

basically no evidence ...

Best advice so far

Back
Top Bottom